eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My products not showing in the marketplace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
therealduha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:38 am    Post subject: My products not showing in the marketplace Reply with quote

Hello, can someone offer up any suggestions? I've been searching and searching and cannot find any reason for my products to not show up in the marketplace. I see that therealduha.ecrater.com is active but my items are not showing up in the market place.

I paid the fee as soon as he arrived and after that everything was gone. registered a month ago, sold everything perfectly until November 28
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would guess you need to show eCrater that you have the licensing right to sell those programs. Just another another note, your store name is "therealduha" not mac program shop. If people look for the your store by what they see on your homepage, they will never find you again.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only fee that I can figure that you paid was for your shop template. If you are selling all these Apple/MAC products as downloads, I would think that the team would also want to see your permissions for selling these items. The company itself is very fussy as to who sells their products. Many sellers on Amazon can no longer sell Apple items. eCRATER has to be careful that licensed items are permitted to be resold otherwise they take a risk of having their whole site taken down which would affect a whole bunch of us!

You need to contact them with proof that you are allowed to sell these things, especially as downloads as they would need a key to open them.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: