eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm Lost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
capecodestatetreasures

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: I'm Lost Reply with quote

Where do I go to locate a particular seller on eCrater?

Where do I go to search for a specific item?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locate a seller in what context ? What they sell, or where they are physically located ?

What you need to understand is that eCRATER is two virtual venues rolled into one. The big venue is the marketplace. Most listings are present in the marketplace, blended together in a way that makes them look like one big 'marketplace'. Each store (a seller can have multiple stores) has a unique URL that leads you to the entry landing page for that store. For my store, it is https://cosmicray.ecrater.com Clicking on that link takes you to the entry landing page for my store. In my store, you will only see the products I have listed for sale. There are exceptions to what I say above, but for 99% of the cases it is how it works. My listings exist both in my store, and in the marketplace.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To search for a specific item, I would suggest you use the eCRATER Marketplace search. Just go to the Marketplace home page, https://www.ecrater.com/and search for your item. Keep in mind that the search on eCRATER is title only, so sometimes fewer words give better results.

There is no "official" way to search for a particular seller. If the seller is active on the forum, you can click on the www button below their post which will take you to their store. Keep in mind that many sellers have more than one store. I have 4 stores and my SheilaDeesPostcard store is my least active. If you know a seller's store name, you can do a search on a major search engine for their store (like Bing, DDG, Google, etc.)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: