eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi Everyone Check Out My New Stores UK Seller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UKPrintedCases

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone Check Out My New Stores UK Seller Reply with quote

I am new to ecrater and have set up two separately themed stores. I hope they are a success. Any advice regarding promotion or any tips would be appreciated.

The first is a store selling indian costume jewellery in the uk - https://aleeshastikkas.ecrater.co.uk and the second store is custom printed mobile phone cases - https://ukprintedcases.ecrater.co.uk I appreciate there is not much of a selection of phone case designs but new designs are added daily.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. As you asked for them, here are some thoughts.

For your phone cases, I noted in your terms this:
Quote:
You can return or cancel your item within 14 days
Then realized unless I missed it, that you didn't mention how quick you ship. Normally the ability to CANCEL an order has been only up to the time it is shipped and then once shipped it must be returned for a refund. Thought that you might want to rewrite that sentence. Cancellation to most buyers means a total 100% refund since you haven't shipped it.

I couldn't see anything in your store to indicate that you have sold online prior to this. You may find, although I hope not for your sake, that it doesn't happen to you, but cell phones are a very hard item to sell because there is a glut of them to buy online. If you go to Amazon and do a search for cell phone cases, you will get over 60 MILLION results. I don't know how anyone sells any of them. You may find this a slow road to go.

As to your jewelry store, lovely things. Whenever I have seen an Indian woman done up for her wedding, she looks marvelous! One thing I would like to see, because I am a curious sort is an explanation of the words and terms you are using, what different pieces would be customary for the bride to be wearing, that sort of thing. You should use Pinterest if possible to show off your items as well as perhaps a blog or website about Indian women's jewelry. As our world becomes more and more international we get to see more and more people, especially women, that are wearing traditional clothing or clothing that fits within their religious beliefs. I was looking at a magazine yesterday and saw a picture of a woman that was wearing her headscarf as well as her garment below and I wished that I could enlarge the photo so I could see the design of what looked like embroidery. I would hate to think that I am the only one that wants to know the thought behind what is being worn and the why behind the designs. I pinned two of your wedding pieces to my Pinterest board for ethnic clothing, so someone looking for what you have can find you.

Wishing you success.
UKPrintedCases

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:34 am    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

hi MoonwishesStore thank you for taking time out from your busy business schedule to reply to my post. I have taken everything on board you have suggested and will be implementing it soon. Thank you for pinterest pins I will do the same for you in return. Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are more than welcome. For each new seller here that succeeds, we all succeed. As many still haven't heard about eCRATER, the last thing any of us wants to do is to tick (upset) someone off because they tell someone and then they tell someone. Somehow a great experience doesn't seem to work like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: