eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Greetings from Wyoming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaleidoscopicVisions

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:17 am    Post subject: Greetings from Wyoming Reply with quote

Hello to Everyone on ecrater.com

I recently opened an eCRATER store called KaleidoscopicVisions, an online gallery of art and literature. I feature art originals, art prints, books, and home décor items. It will take a few more days to get my products listed, and I plan to continue adding items on a regular basis. I was wondering whether there is a way to find a list of all the online stores on eCRATER. I would like to browse the online stores that peak my interest, but short of discovering the stores by looking up categories of items, I haven't figured out where to find them. Any suggestions? Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER!

No, there is no comprehensive listing of all the stores. The best bet is to check out what you would like to see via the category route, or to even start off, at the bottom of each post in this forum you will see three boxes and the one with the www. in it, click on that and you will be at their store.

If you don't mind a few suggestions? You are allowed 100 characters in your titles and you aren't making the most of the space. It would be good if you could add more info such as about the size and technique or the name of the artist. You are also allowed up to 10 photos per listing and pretty much-unlimited space for your description. Add in if the art is framed and it comes with the frame. I see some of your items, I haven't looked at all of them, have free shipping. Have you already calculated how much that 'free' shipping will cost YOU? Do you know what size of box you will need to package up your larger art pieces?

Also, something I noticed with your two trillium art pieces. One looks to be an original and yet you say there are 10 copies, while the print has only one copy. Did you get something mixed up perhaps? Also as a point of interest. The trillium is Ontario's provincial flower which I learned from a Canadian roommate I had in college which gives you another keyword when promoting the painting.

Wishing you success. Wyoming should give you a lot of natural scenes to paint or take photos of.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: