eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google attributes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
factorydeals

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:38 pm    Post subject: Google attributes Reply with quote

I set up the store and sell confections

When I put 850 Dubble bubble gumballs up and fill in

DUBBLE BUBBLE as Attr name
and the upc number

it keeps saying not supported

How do I find the name???? On EVERY other site its as simple as putting in the name brand and then the UPC

Cant get store or products listed in google becaue cant get the attr page to work on ANY item!

Please help!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to put the Attribute name in the left column (Attribute Title) in lower letters (no capital letters). Then you enter the Attribute value in the right column where capitalization doesn't matter.

For example, in the left column you enter the Attribute name, for example brand then the value in the right column, for example DUBBLE BUBBLE.
To enter the upc number, you put upc in the left column and the number in the right.

Click on the question mark to the right of Attribute Value on the table page for more information. You can also click on More Options > Promote Your Store in your admin for additonal information about Google Shopping attributes.
factorydeals

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - I DID that - numerous times - keeps saying the attribute NAME is not valid....

or not supported by ecrater...
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you filling your attributes in on the G page or at the bottom of your listing page? I never use that G page for most of my listings.

If you do it on the bottom of the listing page, this is how it should look:

[!brand:Dubble Bubble!]
[!upc:123456789!] Obviously use the correct upc #
[!mpn:2154!] or whatever the actual product number given to it by Dubble Bubble

Copy and paste that. It should work, but some changes will take up until the next upload to Google, so if you get that done, don't bother with it for a week or two.

Now of course, I will be dreaming and having cravings for bubble gum!
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

factorydeals wrote:
Yes - I DID that - numerous times - keeps saying the attribute NAME is not valid....

or not supported by ecrater...
No, you didn't do what I suggested. I stated you should enter brand in the left column (which is titled Attribute Name) and then add Dubble Bubble in the right column (which is titled Attribute Value). Also, you MUST enter the items in the left column in lower case letters, no capital letters. In other words, if you put BRAND or Brand in the left column, it will be rejected. You have to add it as brand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: