eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Silver coin attribute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RecycableResources

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:52 pm    Post subject: Silver coin attribute Reply with quote

Hi.. Can anyone tell me what is the proper Google attribute for a Canadian $5.00 Siler coin from 2016 (thx)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are simply selling a coin there would only be one attribute needed when you list on eCrater.
Your Attribute name would be identifier_exists and the Attribute value would be no.

The Attribute name must be entered in the chart with no spaces before or after the name, no capital letters, AND make sure you use an underscore between the 2 words; a dash will not work. On eCrater, the value may be entered as no, NO, No, false, False, or FALSE.

If you are selling a coin sealed and packaged from a branded source with a upc number, then there would be additional attributes.
RecycableResources

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:32 pm    Post subject: Attribute for Silver coin listing Reply with quote

The attribute didn't work..
Google is saying that the "identifier_exits" attribute isn't recognized by Google... I think I had the same problem the last time I had an account a few years ago.. Maybe I have to put in the listing again?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RecycableResources wrote:
The attribute didn't work..
Google is saying that the "identifier_exits" attribute isn't recognized by Google... I think I had the same problem the last time I had an account a few years ago.. Maybe I have to put in the listing again?

1) Check your spelling, the attribute is identifier_exists.
2) If you spelled it correctly, check to see if you have an extra space before or after identifier_exists. When you use copy/paste it's really easy to have an extra space at the beginning and that extra space will cause the attribute to be rejected.

The attribute identifier_exists is most definitely recognized by Google. You do not need to to put in the listing again.

I had assumed you were using the Google Attribute table. If you are trying to enter the attribute at the end of your description it will need to be added like this:
[!identifier_exists:No!]
You could just copy what I've typed above and paste it at the end of your description on the item page. Once you click on the update button, it will appear at the end of you description on your item page in your admin AND it will appear correctly in the attribute table. It will NOT appear in your description when viewed from the customer's view.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: