eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I opened my store The Lost Tuna Antiques Collectibles Plus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLostTuna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject: I opened my store The Lost Tuna Antiques Collectibles Plus Reply with quote

I opened a store when eCrater first started...took a break and now have decided to reopen a store. I have antiques, collectibles, artwork and more. If you live in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area you are welcome to arrange for pick up. Thank you for checking out my store: The Lost Tuna
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back you have been MIA for a while.

Mind a few hints. Your welcome page should speak to about what you are selling and not about feedbacks at eBay as the words you put in your welcome end up being keywords. Same with your About You page. More about what you sell and why you sell so your customers have a chance to get to know you. Your Terms page should have everything about the sales you make as necessary such as how long between payment till you ship. What are your refunds/returns policies? Of note, to sell here you have to ship to ALL 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii. I noted one of your items you state you only ship within the continental USA. You might want to clarify this with the ecrater team.

Don't forget you are allowed 100 characters in a title and it is valuable 'real estate' as when your things show in the eCRATER marketplace, I believe they are only searchable by title alone. Your description has no length limit that I know of so you can take the time to explain what it is you are selling.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: