eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Using a DOT.COM address,plus,allowing ads,on your site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RecycableResources

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Using a DOT.COM address,plus,allowing ads,on your site Reply with quote

Just wondering if Ecrater lets a seller use their personal DOT.COM address,on their sells site?? If they do,are there any bandwidth restrictions,and,can a seller post ads on their sales page?? I got a feeling that both questions are a NO,but,I thought that id still ask..
Thx for all replys
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can have your own domain name and I believe it costs $5/month=$60 which you pay all at once. You don't get anything more than your store for that money.

Sheila, has a lot of templates written out and I believe she has one about this and it involves the security setting you using your domain name and if I try to explain it, I will make a mess of it. Very Happy

There is no way that you can have ads on your pages. The ads that do show I believe helps finance eCRATER. It is a small team but they do have to eat and pay the mortgage/rent and I suppose Dimitar's boy should be around college-age by now as he had been born around the time Dimitar opened up the site.
RecycableResources

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: