eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to Use bulk lister for selling in UK?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FunTheStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:14 am    Post subject: How to Use bulk lister for selling in UK? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm a seller in UK and I would like to sell items mainly in UK.

While using bulk lister for importing hundreds of item,

- is there any fields for "Price £" and "Flat Rate Shipping to: United Kingdom"?

- is there any fields for "Flat Rate Shipping" values of "with another item"?

Thanks,
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you want to sell in the UK mainly, to sell on eCRATER you must sell to ALL 50 US states. I looked at a few of your items that had a flat price of 9 GBP which might work to the East Coasts of the US or are you working with a flat rate to any state in the US? Even here to ship the types of items you are selling, unless they can go in a flat rate Priority Mail Box. Even our First Class Mail varies in price so I am wondering if you ship something to New York City if it costs the same as shipping to Honolulu, HI? I am clueless about the Royal Mail obviously.

Have you sold online before this? If not may I offer a word of advice? You are leaving out a lot of information on your listings. The title can use 100 characters and that is very important 'real estate' and that is how the eCRATER Marketplace searches for items and the big search engines are looking for more than 'Ms Monopoly' as the title and description. I know that many who I don't think have ever sold online, like to talk about how quick and easy it is to sell online. It isn't quick and it isn't easy. Work is involved and part of that work is crafting a good title that will get buyers wanting to see what you are offering. The description, I think should repeat everything said in the title and build on it. In this instance what makes this game different than the original? When was it published? Is it a UK game in the sense of are the store in it Marks & Spencers, Harrods or are they using American brand stores or Australians for that matter. These were things I wanted to know right off the bat when I saw the listing. But it had no information. It didn't even say it was a board game to play during this quarantine we all find ourselves in. What are the different tokens for the players to use? Well, I have been doing this for a long time, so I am used to thinking up this stuff. Your store will do a lot better if you do.

I've never used the bulk lister at all so I can't answer anything pertaining to it. Sorry.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: