eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

i need help with my products.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
growsunflowers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:23 am    Post subject: i need help with my products. Reply with quote

i'm new here. yesterday list some of my products in my store, but why am i not seeing my products when i search or browse in the marketplace? Shocked Question
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks possibly like you may have been suspended. When I clicked on one of the photos on your home page, I got an "OOPS we can't find that page" and then some other listings that might do the trick.

As to why this has happened, eCRATER has minimal rules, but they do expect them to be followed. You may have also been listing name-brand items that they want proof that you are authorized to sell the product.

Other than, I just woke up and so my brain can't think of much else at the moment.
growsunflowers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for your reply.
it can appear when i open my items in my own homepage. i always think it will appears after few hours in the marketplace as the Background prompt * Please allow up to 2h for searching and filtering of your newly added/edited items"
i don't know my store have been suspended if you do not reply my question. i sell women dress which have no brand with it. i don't know the reason of suspend, what i can do with my store to resolve this case and Reactivate it.
ps: after i list 3 products, i can see my products when i search or browse in the marketplace, but the next day i can't see....
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I looked at your store and see what you sell. I don't know why this is happening. Have you read all the rules for listing here? If not, do so several times and make sure you are following all of them. You mentioned that you sell 'sexy' clothes. If that means photos of women showing parts of their anatomy uncovered, which should be covered, then you need to see what you have to do with 'adult' items.

It could just be due to something with the current pandemic and not wanting to have Chinese goods coming into the USA. But, as I said, other than what I had told you, I have no other ideas.

You can contact the eCRATER team at www.ecrater.com and ask them.
growsunflowers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i contact the eCRATER team twice till now but get nothing. maybe i choose the wrong ask reason when Submit my question. so i decide Ask for help here!
ok, i will read all the rules again and try to find something i need. i have re-edit my items. my friend thanks for your reminder and taking the time to answer my questions .
have a nice day. Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eCRATER team is a small one and they answer questions personally. I think they generally expect you to figure out the answer on your own which is why I encourage you to really look at the rules as well as someone else that you work with that has maybe better English skills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: