eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I have set the freight but it can't be displayed in the orde

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chinoiserie2008

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:17 am    Post subject: I have set the freight but it can't be displayed in the orde Reply with quote

I want to ask a question, I chose a fixed freight,

In "selected zones", there are Hawaii in addition to the US mainland and Alaskan. I just add "every where else," which means I use the same shipping rates for all countries around the world.

But in the recent orders, some customers paid the freight, while some customers only paid the price of the goods, without adding the freight. I tested it myself, and when I added the item to the shopping cart, no freight was shown. Has anyone of you ever met?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the item that you tried so we can see what happens?
chinoiserie2008

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
What was the item that you tried so we can see what happens?

Hi,

Usually, after the goods are added to the shopping cart, click checkout, and the page will jump to a page where the customer can fill in the address, and then calculate the freight according to the country and region of the customer, and then enter the PayPal checkout page. But my page, without the step of asking the customer to fill in the address, will directly jump to the page of PayPal, and no freight will be added. If the customer continues, only the price of the goods will be paid, excluding freight.

My trade name is: Traditional Chinese Medicine - rheumatoid release prevention and treatment DVD

You can find it at https://www.ecrater.com.

I have asked three friends to test, one in Germany, one in the United States and one in Canada. Only the friend in Canada does not have a PayPal account. When paying with a credit card, the freight can be displayed normally. However, in Germany and the United States, if they use paypal for settlement, the freight will not be displayed.

Thank you very much.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Traditional Chinese Medicine - rheumatoid release prevention and treatment DVD

Did not show up a a product.
chinoiserie2008

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
Traditional Chinese Medicine - rheumatoid release prevention and treatment DVD

Did not show up a a product.

https://www.ecrater.com/filter.php?keywords=Traditional+Chinese+Medicine+-+Rheumatoid+Disease+Prevention+and+Treatment+DVD
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as far as I can tell, the shipping is working how it is supposed to, but I didn't take it to the point of buying.

As a nurse and someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis, I did look at your description, and you might want to do a bit more research as some of the information you present doesn't line up with the Mayo Clinic's information which I would trust.

Quote:
Risk factors
Your sex. Men are more likely to develop ankylosing spondylitis than are women.
Your age. Onset generally occurs in late adolescence or early adulthood.
Your heredity. Most people who have ankylosing spondylitis have the HLA-B27 gene. But many people who have this gene never develop ankylosing spondylitis.

While you may think that these procedures are curative, you can not make such claims without actual proof that is accepted here in the USA.
Quote:
"Traditional Chinese medicine is a traditional Chinese way of curing diseases"
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinoiserie2008, your shipping appears to be working as designed. When a customer places an item in their cart they will not see the shipping at that point. After they select PayPal, they are taken to PayPal to either sign into their PayPal account OR they can enter their credit card and shipping information. Once this step is complete, the customer is returned to the eCRATER checkout where they are shown the shipping options and allowed to make a choice if you offer different options. If they don't make a choice (or they aren't given a choice), then the first listed shipping will be added to the cart. At this point the customer sees the item price, shipping cost, sales tax if charged, and the invoice total. The customer must click to accept the invoice total and complete the sale.

If you have a customer that actually completed the sale and didn't pay shipping, then you need to contact the eCRATER customer service team so they can check the order to determine the problem. It sounds like an error on the listing which we can't see, but eCrater could advise of the problem.

Just remember, the customer can see the shipping on the item page before they click the buy button. Once they enter the checkout process, they will not see the shipping until after they complete their information on PayPal and are returned back to the eCrater checkout.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: