eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

US to UK and AU shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2Crazy4DisneyNavyMom

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject: US to UK and AU shipping Reply with quote

I have numerous items that could be shipped under 1 oz (so International Mailing First Class letter). How do I put that in there? I have tried many different ways, including adding it to the shipping along with Priority International and International Package First Class. When I have done that, it will only show the price for Priority. I don't think someone is going to buy a patch or sticker and pay $54.95 for shipping. Please someone, HELP. Thanks! Is there anyway I could add that flat rate to those international items only? Hmmm. Thanks!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are having a problem, PLEASE only start one topic. You have posted 3 topics that are all related to your international shipping. This is primarily a seller to seller community and those of us who try to answer questions are not on the forum 24/7. The eCrater team will post new information here first, but they rarely get involved with answering questions here.

I've tried to answer your questions in one of your other topics.
2Crazy4DisneyNavyMom

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:13 am    Post subject: Apologies Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but eCrater is one of the most difficult sites I have ever encountered. I didn't even know where to post my questions and could not find anything on which forums I could even post on without going on each individual ones. So, again, I'm sorry for posting similar issues several times. I will be cautious to post in the future. Also, I do not see any response to my question in other forums. Maybe I am doing something incorrect. Thank you.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Apologies Reply with quote

2Crazy4DisneyNavyMom wrote:
Also, I do not see any response to my question in other forums. Maybe I am doing something incorrect. Thank you.
You didn't do anything incorrect, you just have to be patient. You posted late afternoon/early evening yesterday and again this morning. We are eCRATER sellers who try to help fellow sellers. We have to take care of our own stores related to customer service, shipping orders, adding new inventory, etc. Some of us have full-time jobs in addition to our online business. Add to that taking care of our family. Sometimes it may be a delay until we have time to answer in the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: