eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Not seeing market place my product

View previous topic :: View next topic  
superlk

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:12 am    Post subject: Not seeing market place my product Reply with quote

why am i not seeing my products when i search or browse in the marketplace?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your products are currently suspended. You need to review all the terms of service for selling on eCRATER, make any changes needed, then contact the eCRATER team directly from the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com. The forum will not be able to assist you with the suspension. Once the issue or issues are resolved with the eCRATER team, your store will be restored. NOTE, your items, information and photos have not been removed, they are simply hidden while your store is suspended.

Here are the links you need to review:
eCRATER Terms of Service https://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
eCRATER FAQS>Selling https://www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely, among other things, eCRATER will want to see proof that you have permission to sell Apple items and that you are a bonafide distributor for them. Without that most likely NO venue will let you sell as Apple is very particular about who can sell their items. And while I don't think you would get suspended for it, as a newbie here with no feedback the chance of you selling something as high-priced as what you have listed is slim.
superlk

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Most likely, among other things, eCRATER will want to see proof that you have permission to sell Apple items and that you are a bonafide distributor for them. Without that most likely NO venue will let you sell as Apple is very particular about who can sell their items. And while I don't think you would get suspended for it, as a newbie here with no feedback the chance of you selling something as high-priced as what you have listed is slim.

i try to contact support team 3 times but they not respond,how i fix this
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How often did you try to contact them? The eCRATER support team is composed of real people that actually answer emails so you may have to wait a day or two. If you have written them three times today, then all you are doing is bothering them.

How did you contact them? Did you use the link on the eCRATER main page?

What do you think you may have done wrong that would cause you to be suspended? If you don't know, you need to read all the rules and instructions given through the links on the main page. As I mentioned before, you most likely need proof that you are an actual Apple distributor. With only 4 items listed, I doubt that you are. If you don't have that proof, or actual invoices showing where you bought these items from you are probably in for a hard time getting the suspension lifted. We can not see any of your listings, we can only see your home page. Since on your home page you have 4 Apple products, I would suspect that part of that is your problem. We don't know where you are from either, US? China? Some other country? eCRATER works very hard to make sure that no one is selling pirated or fake products as it could cause the whole venue to be shut down. So as Sheila said below, we can't help you with your suspension. We can only guess at what the problem is.

Please follow the instructions that Sheila gave you:

Quote:
Your products are currently suspended. You need to review all the terms of service for selling on eCRATER, make any changes needed, then contact the eCRATER team directly from the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com. The forum will not be able to assist you with the suspension. Once the issue or issues are resolved with the eCRATER team, your store will be restored. NOTE, your items, information and photos have not been removed, they are simply hidden while your store is suspended.

Here are the links you need to review:
eCRATER Terms of Service https://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
eCRATER FAQS>Selling https://www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: