eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Pattern Sellers Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:28 am    Post subject: Pattern Sellers Help! Reply with quote

Okay, I sold my last two copies of Butterick 5948 Size 8-12 Misses Top, here on eCRATER. All my paperwork should that we were out, yet somehow I sold one on Amazon last night. I don't know if it was a 'ghost listing'. Second time in a week that this has happened and it gets a bit frustrating. I try to be so careful about double-checking quantities of patterns left and my husband who generally pulls them helps with that. However, the is spilled milk.

Does anyone have a copy of this pattern at a reasonable cost that I can buy from you????
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - I do not have one.

I have been selling a lot of summer top patterns but did not have this one.

Lori
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking, this is one of those times that I feel like I am losing my head. I try to be so careful, but over the years, most of my 'canceled orders at Amazon have got to be 'ghost listings'. Sold things that somehow jump back into your active file again. Apparently Amazon knows it is happening but doesn't do anything to stop it! In the meantime, we get merit strikes.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, that is why I like it here - no merit strikes for being a human being that sometimes makes mistakes. I have had a few ghost sales too or I could have misfiled it. I stopped cross posting because I am not as good as multitasking as I was 20 years ago, lol.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am not as good as multitasking as I was 20 years ago, lol.

Wonder if that is my problem? I used to be a charge nurse and would have up to 50 patients on my ward, up to 8+ nurses and aides, that I kept track of all of them as well as calling the doctors as needed. I couldn't do that at this point. Hubby tracks my health 'file' at this point. I had a biopsy last Monday and when I got the results back it said it was benign. Like I hadn't even been thinking along those lines of malignant or benign! I would have for a patient, but not me.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I checked and I don't have it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Sheila. Nobody seems to have it, even Freeman Books LLC! LOL! I always am happy when they have what I am out of as they give me a freebie. LOL.

One seller here has it listed for $18 which is a whole lot more than what I 'sold' it for.
JBCcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Butterick-5948-Fast-And-Easy-Pattern-6-Different-Tops-Size-8-12/293601658033?hash=item445c05c4b1:g:PskAAOSw0Kle1-fF
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Amazing how something isn't there when you search and then appears again.

I rarely have and OOS happen. I must be losing my mind or something since I am up to 5 just for this week! Anyone with Butterick 4959 6-8 Girls play clothes. I haven't even started looking for it yet as it is an eCRATER order so no metric dings if I take the weekend to find one. We may have one in our boxes of unlisted items. I just can't believe how many this week. I usually don't even have 5 in a year!
grannysbargainattic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonwishes. I have two of these. They are on my master inventory list, but I haven't listed them yet and am not quite sure which box they are in pending listing. I think I can easily find them. I can check tomorrow and let you know if I have the size you need. I couldn't ship it to you until Monday anyway.
grannysbargainattic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

Moonwishes, I'm sorry I spoke too soon. I have them on my inventory list, but looked through all my Butterick boxes, and then some, and couldn't find them. I'm not sure where they might be, or if I typed the wrong pattern number on my inventory list. I tried!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Granny. I'm going to do a look see myself into some boxes of inventory not yet listed. I just couldn't believe how often this happened this past week and I try to be so careful about it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: