eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Holiday Shipping dates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject: Holiday Shipping dates Reply with quote

A bit ago I received an email from Pirate Ship with last days for Holiday Shipping, and delivery by the 25th ...

USPS First Class Package: Ship by December 17th. (Friday)

USPS Priority Mail: Ship by December 18th. (Saturday)

UPS® Ground: Delivery times vary, use our Rates calculator to get an estimate.

UPS 2nd Day Air®: Ship by December 22nd. (Wednesday)

USPS Priority Mail Express and UPS Next Day Air®: Ship by December 23rd. (Thursday)

Simple Export Rate, USPS First Class Package International, and USPS Priority Mail International: Ship by November 29th for Africa, Central America, and South America—and by December 6th for the rest of the world.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your info.

I have people still waiting for the USPS to start sending first class mail to Australia. My customers have told me their country is open now after being shut down due to Covid, but our US mail still has not resumed. I went down to my local post office and they were clueless about anything I asked them and told me they would have to look it up on the internet to see the latest news. I told them I already did that but thought that being that they worked for the Post Office they might have heard an update on the situation. Like Sargeant Shultz, they knew nothing. The service is also closed to New Zealand.

What I gathered from looking it up is they are using Covid plus the containers stockpiled on the west coast as an excuse not to resume. I have 4 orders ready to mail and my customers are patiently waiting. I am hoping the Post Office will start resuming their service by the holidays.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
Thank you for your info.

I have people still waiting for the USPS to start sending first class mail to Australia. My customers have told me their country is open now after being shut down due to Covid, but our US mail still has not resumed. I went down to my local post office and they were clueless about anything I asked them and told me they would have to look it up on the internet to see the latest news. I told them I already did that but thought that being that they worked for the Post Office they might have heard an update on the situation. Like Sargeant Shultz, they knew nothing. The service is also closed to New Zealand.

What I gathered from looking it up is they are using Covid plus the containers stockpiled on the west coast as an excuse not to resume. I have 4 orders ready to mail and my customers are patiently waiting. I am hoping the Post Office will start resuming their service by the holidays.

The official word is posted here ...

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

Click on View the suspensions

AUS and NZ are both still shut down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: