eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The account is not suspended but product is still not found

View previous topic :: View next topic  
misashop86

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:36 am    Post subject: The account is not suspended but product is still not found Reply with quote

Hi! Dear Friends.

Currently, my store mainly sells flags and a few hats.

https://misashop86.ecrater.com/

Currently, I sell more than 500 flags, mainly flag Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Bernie Sander.

About 10 days ago, after I finished posting the product, about 2 hours later, I tried search my produc on Ecrater.com, the product appeared.

But for 2 days now, I searched for any of my products with the exact title I posted the product but the product still does not appear. (I have contacted with support Ecrater and they said my account is still working normally).

I have read a lot of Ecrater policies and rules but I still do not know what this error is and how to fix this problem.

Hope you can explain and support me solving this problem.

Wish you have a happy and happy working day.

Thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate topic. See current topic in Selling on eCRATER section.
misashop86

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:56 am    Post subject: The account is not suspended but product is still not found Reply with quote

Because the product title is limited to 100 letters. Now that I sell about 1,000 flags to President Donlad Trump, the title content must have overlap here (is there a way to solve this problem?)
Besides, I have sold 5 hats with 5 different titles (no duplication and no one has sold yet).
But when searched, the product was not found.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Because the product title is limited to 100 letters.

For one thing, in my opinion, quit wasting space with 'free shipping' in your titles. You have to make each title unique. Please note that in general in English a flag and a banner are two different things. A flag flies on a flagpole and in a position the words read across (horizontally) the flag. Banners tend to hang down with the words reading top to bottom (vertically).

I know that many sellers from China tend to stuff a title with 'keywords'. That is not the best way to write a title. State the most important things first, Such as the person the flag/banner is about, the year, etc. Don't keep repeating the word flag for instance.

I see a lot of your listings that say in the title 'feel the burn' but that isn't in the photo of the design. So why is it there in the title? You have plenty of space with 100 characters to have a unique title.

Some of your items I can't tell if they are actually made into something as all I can see is the picture/design with no sides to know if it is a flag, banner, sewn on patch and your descriptions aren't really clear. It sounds like the design can be made into something custom but it doesn't tell a buyer how to go about that with you. If it is something for custom work, that needs to be part of the title.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: