eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Spelled my own name wrong lol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeweArt13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:14 pm    Post subject: Spelled my own name wrong lol Reply with quote

I was just looking at my username and noticed I spelled the username wrong I have HeweArt13 not HewesArt13. How and why I never noticed I missed the "s" is beyond me. Good thing I don't type for a living, well on the other hand I kind of do.

Admin or someone if you see this can you edit my username? Make HewesArt13 not HeweArt13
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll need to contact the eCRATER team directly from the contact link on the home page. Even though it's only one letter, it's still changing the name of your store which affects the links to every page of your store. There is a fee charged for a name change since it has to be done manually. The fee will be quoted when a change is requested. I have assumed the fee is based on the amount of work involved in changing all the links in your store.

Sometimes, it's easier to simply open a new store with the correct name, put all items on hold, add everything to the new store, then close the store with the incorrect name. (Just be careful to never have the same items listed in two stores.)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: