eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Wall painting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elshandcraft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:52 am    Post subject: Wall painting Reply with quote

Hi,
I make wall painting from copper. When I add an item, ecreater asks the weight and not the dimensions of the painting. I put the weight in grams. Is it wright, wrong? I do not know!!!! I am confused!!!! Crying or Very sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean Google attributes? Technically eCRATER doesn't ask you for any information about the product you are selling. They basically expect sellers to be professional and to include all the needful information in your title and description.

The specific stuff is Google attributes. I do think that you need both the weight and dimensions of the items within your description and I would put them in the listing as well. As many of the people here aren't too familiar with the metric system, be sure that you convert your numbers from metric into imperial measurements. In the chart for what to answer about the size of something, they don't specify whether it is size, weight, etc.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elshandcraft, the weight field on the item page needs to match your weight matrix unless you add your shipping for each item on the item page. For example, if you have the columns in your weight matrix set for shipping based on grams, then you would need to enter the item weight in grams. If your weight matrix is set for kilograms, then you would need to enter your weight as a decimal percentage of a kilogram. If your first column on your weight matrix is the shipping for 1 kilogram and your item weights 60 grams, you would enter the weight as 0.0060 being sure to add the leading zero before the decimal. Hope this helps.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the problems of using the Matrix. I never even thought about her needing a weight in the bottom part of the listing! DUH! Thanks Sheila for helping her out.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: