eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Shipping International

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heritagelaceandtreasuresboutique

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject: Shipping International Reply with quote

Hello Ecrater Sellers!

I would love to know how many of you are selling to international buyers where you need to have tracking information?

This is somewhat of a debatable issue for me. When I found out recently that USPS will not longer provide tracking on First Class International to all foreign countries except Canada and Australia, I am very reluctant to sell to all other countries.

Would like to have your input!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent packages to the United Kingdom and do my postage through Paypal. It provides a tracking number there.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Shipping International Reply with quote

heritagelaceandtreasuresboutique wrote:
When I found out recently that USPS will not longer provide tracking on First Class International to all foreign countries except Canada and Australia, I am very reluctant to sell to all other countries.
Where did you find this information? This is quite different from the information provided by USPS on 07/01/2020. I posted a topic here:
eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER sellers only -> International Delivery Confirmation & Int. shipping Prob
https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=38819 giving links to pages posted by USPS with an update to international countries with tracking for First Class International. If you have a source for updated information, please share the link. I haven't found any more recent updates from the USPS.

By the way, the USPS has never provided tracking for First Class International to ALL foreign countries, only a select group which has been reduced as of 07/01/2020.
heritagelaceandtreasuresboutique

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDees,

This is where I got the information.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-USPS-International-Electronic-USPS-Delivery/ba-p/31055575

Actually, EcommerceBytes put this information out.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the price of international postage went up so high, I quit routinely having sales to international countries. However, if someone asked for international shipping I oblige and send them a PP invoice and they buy or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: