eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

listings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
browstew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:23 am    Post subject: listings Reply with quote

I keep getting emails saying your site is down. something is wierd . since july 5th i have not had one quewtion or sale. what is going on. thisw has never happened. Sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store appears to be active, I can go and look at items. However, I would never buy anything from a store with your feedback that looks so shady. You never completed setting it up. No FAQ's, no store name. Just my .02 cents.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Will never use ecrater again

This is the sort of feedback that I hate to see. You have ticked off someone that the rest of us would love to provide good customer service to them.

I agree with Sammy. Your store is not complete at all. You have photos that are so small you can't even see what you are selling. Other photos are sideways. Your titles and descriptions don't even cover the minimal amount of information that a person needs to buy. In your categories, you have repeated categories. Please note that you can have main categories such as clothing, then subcategories for men, women, boys, etc. and then within those subcategories, you can break them down to boys' pants, boys shirts, that sort of thing.

Here is one example of a very bad listing.

Quote:
NEW KENNETH COLE BIKINI BOTTOMS CAMO ROLE TOP BLAC,K 10.

tHIS AUCTION IS FOR A NEW BIKINI BOTTOM. BY kENNETH cOLE. SIZE TEN. DONE IN BLACK WITH ROLE TOP IN PATTERN OF CAMOUFLAGE OF ARMY GREEN, PLUM WHITE, BLACK GRAY AND BROWN. ;PW CIT WAOST AND HIGH CIT SODES

eCRATER does not have auctions!
Typing in all capital letters online is essentially yelling at whoever is reading it.
The picture of the bikini bottom is flung on a couch and they have white spots all over them. They looked used, not new, and as if someone had taken them off and flung them somewhere in the midst of some activity that had nothing to do with selling online.
BLAC,K Is this how you usually spell Black?
" ;PW CIT WAOST AND HIGH CIT SODES" -- What language is this in and what does it mean?
"ROLE TOP" what is a role top?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then the more usual things that someone selling clothing should be having in their listing, fabric type, the cleaning method to be used, measurement of the garments themselves, where was it made?

Your store looks totally unprofessional. I don't know how you got the sales you have. I know I wouldn't buy anything from you as you don't give enough info and some of your photos so small they are barely an inch square on my monitor.

You have a lot to do to your store to get it fixed up. Then maybe you will get some sales.

As to
Quote:
I keep getting emails saying your site is down. something is wierd
There are several posts about this on the forum, Someone has tried a phishing scheme on eCRATER and the eCRATER team has said publicly that these posts are not from them. Ignore them and delete them and above all never open them or go to any of the links!

I realize that most of this you didn't want to see, but if you want to be a truly successful seller, you have to try harder.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: