eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Item refunded

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MyHOMEs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:47 am    Post subject: Item refunded Reply with quote

Hello,

Recently I checked my sales and saw that item I sent was refunded. Without any email, message from buyer or Paypal. Trying to contact eCrater, but I always get Captcha Confirmation* (access denied) error. Can you please let me know why refunds happen?

Thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is currently suspended. (This can be determined by viewing your store as a customer by using a link to your home page or simply clicking on the "Preview" button from your admin page. Once you are on your store home page, click on any item shown on your home page. Next you'll see a page that says, "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products" with 10 random products from other sellers on the eCRATER Marketplace.")

We fellow sellers have no way of knowing the reason for your suspension. You need to review the eCRATER Terms of Service and FAQs, correct the problem, then contact the eCRATER team. Since you are having a problem contacting the team, I wonder if you have changed your email that you used to establish your store without sending the eCRATER team a notice you have changed your email. All contact with your store from the eCRATER team goes to the email you used to create your store unless you notify the team direct of the change in email. NOTE if you change the email used to receive notice of orders from your admin, that does not change your primary email address with eCRATER for your store.

Regarding the refund, the only time I know of that eCRATER would intervene and send a refund would be if they are contacted by a customer regarding a problem with an order and they are unable to contact you at the email you have on file. There may be other reasons, but this is the only one of which I'm personally aware.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: