eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Wow Setting up shipping is not easy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pickychicky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love PirateShip! I use it for all personal and UPS packages, and would use it if PayPal's shipping labels wasn't available for business (it's just so much easier to create them directly via the invoice). I visited Endicia's site ages ago and was not impressed with how their homepage loaded (a bit slow). It sounds like they're still slow?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Wow Setting up shipping is not easy. Reply with quote

jigsaw-puzzle-palooza wrote:
Thanks for mentioning PirateShip. I checked it out and came across something I have never even heard of in 20+ years of online selling.: Priority Mail Cubic.

https://support.pirateship.com/en/articles/1068204-what-is-priority-mail-cubic

Cubic has been there for several years, (in the Notice 123 rate charts, but has not been included in the rates choices offered by PB via PayPal. I think it is slightly more tricky to get right tho.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saved a paypal link, on my PC, in the upper toolbar, and named it (eCATER labels). When i need a label for eCRATER sale, I just click the link. It's fast

I do have to type the buyers name, address, (all pertinent information) this takes me about minute or so, no big deal.

However, you do need a PayPal account, which I've had one a good many years, shipping labels solved. (for me)

As far as shipping fees, shipping is not free, you need to work all that stuff out, or problems do arise. I like to cover label costs, package cost, and a bit for effort to go and drop package at local USPS blue box.

This works for me, gives me something to do, and get paid a little money. FUN.

Last edited by 2tip3py1 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: