eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Free shipping
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persa wrote:
Hi again
So i started to add product and they not appear in the related category on the site but when i search their name i can see them
Why they not appear on the category ehat can l do
And please guide me about how i can i do better in ecrater and be seen

An easy mistake is make sure you hit "update" button, every time you edit the listing.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Persa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry i dont understand,i press update every time
Still My products not showed in category but ehen i search them on ecrater they appear
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that you aren't putting you products into the correct Google Category and Google Sub category. Your only choices for those is in the drop down box so if you aren't using one of those, the won't turn up. For say one of your art pieces you will want the Google category to be art and the sub category maybe folk art. The local category is the appropriate category for these art pieces in your store. As I mentioned in another thread, "My Products" is not a good category as it tells a searcher nothing. I wouldn't click on any listing that is tucked into some my products category and I bet that there are a lot of people with those here - they would be the ones that dump a download and leave.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persa wrote:
Can you give me some information about google attribution
Based on your descriptions, I'm assuming there isn't a company brand that manufactures and sells your products. Probably the only Google Attribute you will need is identifier_exists with a value of No. If you use the Google Attribute table, you would enter identifier_exists in the Attribute Name column and No in the Attribute Value column. Make sure identifier_exists has no capital letters and you use the underscore between the 2 words.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: