eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Why can’t I search for products on the Ecrater market,but..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
superStudio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Why can’t I search for products on the Ecrater market,but.. Reply with quote

Why can’t I search for products on the Ecrater market, but I can search on Google Shopping?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended.

Read the sticky post at the top of this forum that states: "Please read this topic first!" and then follow the directions.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no reason that you can't search for things on the eCRATER Marketplace, you just can't search for YOUR items as they are not listed.

I would guess that you will need to prove to eCRATER that you have permission to resell Nike shoes and that you got these ones to sell from the maker (Nike).
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I would guess that you will need to prove to eCRATER that you have permission to resell Nike shoes and that you got these ones to sell from the maker (Nike).

While I agree with you, I think that kind of policy needs to be applied with some sense and perspective. 2019 or 2020 or 2021 are probably considered gray market. Shoes from 2018 model years and back are more like "the store was dumping these, and I got a deal". Kind of how I bought most of my toy product (and how you get your patterns). The Nike shoes I would buy are from 2017, and almost impossible to find now.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmic - Unfortunately, that isn't how Nike would look at it. They only want distributors that they know to be selling their shoes. I can see if you only have a pair you bought and it doesn't fit, but someone with a store full of shoes in all sizes and styles I doubt they ran into a good sale. There was another seller here and when I saw his store one of the shoe pictures caught my eye. On the back of the shoe was a tag that supposedly Nike made with a word missing and then added in with white ink pen! Nike would burn or garbage a thousand shoes than let something like that through. It was obviously a counterfeit that they realized they had goofed something so tried to 'fix' it. Nike could have shut the entire eCRATER venue down if they see something like that and the owner isn't doing anything proactive to keep stuff like that off line. A person that gets a good deal on a bunch of Nikes should still have some sort of proof of where they bought them from and for how much. Can you imagine any actually shoe store having lots of unsold Nikes putting them on sale and only one guy getting them all? I can't. A Nike sale I suspect would bring out the masses looking for a good deal.

Incidentally I only once got a deal with a store dumping patterns and that was one going out of business years ago and it was easier to sell them to use, than repack them and send them back to the maker.

Most of the time when I see a suspended seller that was trying to sell name brand products like Nike, Apple, Microsoft, etc. needs to prove to the team that they are a valid reseller. If not, they can't stay and that is for our protection.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About Nike. If you buy in JCPenney take a closer look to the store discounts and 99% the Nike items are not applicable for discounts.

Nike like some other brands control their prices and only allow certificates sellers/retailers.

HOW DO I BECOME A NIKE RETAILER?
https://www.nike.com/help/a/new-account
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: