eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zilk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:26 pm    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Hello eCrater Community!

Greetings from zilk. i am new to eCrater. Not have watchers and not yet one sale so far. I know it takes time.

https://zilk.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, nice stuff. It just takes a little time, sales will come. Good luck.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i am new to eCrater. Not have watchers and not yet one sale so far. I know it takes time.

Welcome. When did you open your store? You don't have a lot of items listed so it will take longer to find your goods.

My question about your products is something that isn't explained and that is, what is the circle of fifths? I zoomed as big as I could to see it and still couldn't read what was on the face of the watches.

Do you sell more than watches? If so, you might want to say for your home page text, what you sell as that gives you more visibility for the search engines to grab onto.
Kanomikrystals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:19 pm    Post subject: Hello! New Seller here! Reply with quote

Hey guys! New Jewelry seller here! I make handmade wire wrapped jewelry! may have something you may like ! Very Happy
zilk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the support and suggestions given, I will try to make it better by adding items, descriptions and so on.
zilk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, why doesn't my item appear when clicked with the following information:
Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products

Can anyone explain?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zilk wrote:
By the way, why doesn't my item appear when clicked with the following information:

Can anyone explain?

I noticed this. Has your store been suspended? That is usually the message that pops up when the store has been shut down.
zilk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
zilk wrote:

Can anyone explain?

I noticed this. Has your store been suspended? That is usually the message that pops up when the store has been shut down.

Yeah it's coming back, I don't know what exactly happened .. I just made it.
zilk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no.. it happen again Sad

"Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products"
zilk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zilk wrote:
Oh no.. it happen again Sad

"Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products"

All of my items appears again, hopefully it will remain stable appears on display.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zilk, your store is temporarily suspended. No one can see your items except for the 10 photos that rotate on your home page. Clicking on any item will direct to a page with the Oops! message and photos of other seller's items. There are many reasons why a store could be temporarily suspended. You need to review all the eCRATER terms of service and make any corrections to your store.

I was also wondering if there is a problem with dropshipping to the USA from a warehouse in Hong Kong with the problems in Hong Kong. Is there any problem with shipping to the USA? You need to contact the eCRATER staff from the contact link on the home page of the marketplace after you've reviewed all the terms of service.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Kanomikrystals ... You have replied to another new seller's topic. Unless your comments are related to zilk's store, you should start a new topic for your own Introduce Yourself topic.
zilk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
zilk, your store is temporarily suspended. No one can see your items except for the 10 photos that rotate on your home page. Clicking on any item will direct to a page with the Oops! message and photos of other seller's items. There are many reasons why a store could be temporarily suspended. You need to review all the eCRATER terms of service and make any corrections to your store.

I was also wondering if there is a problem with dropshipping to the USA from a warehouse in Hong Kong with the problems in Hong Kong. Is there any problem with shipping to the USA? You need to contact the eCRATER staff from the contact link on the home page of the marketplace after you've reviewed all the terms of service.

Oh like that, thank you very much for your information. If i return only 10 items then my item can appear again?
By the way, does anyone know some kind of statistical reference for when to release and whether to temporarily suspend? Or the only way is to contact eCrater?
Yes, there is indeed a delay in the delivery period during the current pandemic, but there are options if you want fast delivery you can also choose delivery with FedEx.
I have contacted ecrater but until now I have not received a reply.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silk, I don't think you understand some of the responses. We can see the ten items on your home page but they can not be sold as your WHOLE store including those items are suspended. I would suspect for possible selling products that need permission for the company to sell. Many companies are very fussy about that and can literally close down the entire eCRATER marketplace if they allow that to happen.

Each suspension is individual to that seller and their store. No statistics on it, at least not what we other sellers would know about.

eCRATER is the only one that can tell you exactly what is going on and why you are suspended. However, they do expect you to do the research by reading and understanding the requirements of selling here and fixing those problems which you would find. Don't expect them to tell you something that is clearly stated in the rules not to do. I just did a quick Google search for the type of watch you are selling, and your products are listed at about 1/3 or less (a lot less) of what I was seeing. This makes them look like they are not legitimate (counterfeit, pirated, stolen) if you can sell them for that much lower.

Hope this helps.
zilk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Silk, I don't think you understand some of the responses. We can see the ten items on your home page but they can not be sold as your WHOLE store including those items are suspended. I would suspect for possible selling products that need permission for the company to sell. Many companies are very fussy about that and can literally close down the entire eCRATER marketplace if they allow that to happen.

Each suspension is individual to that seller and their store. No statistics on it, at least not what we other sellers would know about.

eCRATER is the only one that can tell you exactly what is going on and why you are suspended. However, they do expect you to do the research by reading and understanding the requirements of selling here and fixing those problems which you would find. Don't expect them to tell you something that is clearly stated in the rules not to do. I just did a quick Google search for the type of watch you are selling, and your products are listed at about 1/3 or less (a lot less) of what I was seeing. This makes them look like they are not legitimate (counterfeit, pirated, stolen) if you can sell them for that much lower.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your information, it's very helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: