eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ecrater selling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crawfordind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:37 am    Post subject: ecrater selling Reply with quote

Selling is going very slow . Reason
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. When did you start selling here? You do realize that you have to help promote your goods yourself? You have a very strange assortment of things for sale. Dog supplies, bustiers, kilts, and cricket balls, etc. That makes for some really effective promotions and not just on the promote your store thread.

You also don't have anything filled in about yourself and your company. Your Terms need to be gone over with spellcheck and grammar checker. And that isn't me being rude, but it does not read professionally. It doesn't matter if you are just yourself selling a few products, you always want to appear as professional as possible.

Also, you must remember that our entire world has been tipped upside down by the Covid 19 virus. People are not necessarily buying goods that they 'want' as opposed to 'need' so many sellers are finding that sales have slowed way down. Many here in the states are suffering a lot due to not having any income for months now as they could not go to work or their business closed. And there is a lot of political stuff going on as well that is limiting sales.

I did notice that one of your google attributes is showing on the listing for the camouflage kilt. It is this [! identifier_exists:false!] You have a space where there shouldn't be one. Try [!identifier_exists:false!] .

You also need to tell your customer how to let you know what size you need as there is no support for sizing on eCRATER listings. I have a listing for each size that is available. It prevents communication errors about the sizing and gives you more listings to attract attention to your store.

Well that is all the reason I can see currently. Hope it helps.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: