eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi Everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pkbestbuy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Hi Everyone Reply with quote

Hello,

We are manufacturer and exporter of different items like, Leather Goods, Leather Belts, Champion Title belts, Champion Belts Side Plates, MotoGP Leather Suits, Racing Suits, Celtic Harps.

We have created this store almost one year before but yet not sale any thing on this platform. Kindly help in this to promote our store and products.

Looking forward your feedbacks.

Regards,
Mega Store Team
https://pkbestbuy.ecrater.com/

You can buy it Here!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. One thing you should do is fill out your Terms of Service (TOS) so customers can know what your refund policy is, your shipping policy, etc. and other things such as that. It seems that most of your home page text should be on the About You page. Your home page text should tell customers what you sell and their brands for the search engines to see.

One thing that might be giving you trouble is you have some really different assortment of products. I would doubt that someone looking for a harp is also looking for moto suits and Champion things. It also, I would think, make it hard to promote your goods as you would have too many places to promote. You are allowed more than one store here which might help.

Are you aware that sellers have to promote their own goods? While eCRATER does upload to Google for us, we have to do the rest. You also only have 34 items listed which means your store is probably a bit lost in the ocean of online sales, especially when you think of all the sellers selling the same type of goods. I did check and your harps are showing in Google Shopping as well as some other eCRATER harp sellers. You may want to check out their stores to see if you are missing something - not to copy what they say, but to alert you to the possibilities. For instance, You are offering 'free' shipping. Looking at the prices that I just saw on the other harps, it looks as if you have combined the price with the shipping and then called it free. You might want to think it is better to charge for the harp and then charge shipping depending on their location. That way someone from Chicago won't have to pay as if they were in California as I assume the shipping is a lot more to ship to CA.

Also to add that 2020 has been one screwy year and people that haven't been working or bringing home a paycheck don't have money for luxury items such as what you sell. Sales have been highly up and down this year so it is hard to guage what a normal year of sales will be like. Keep plugging away.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: