eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Is these market still working?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yungodx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject: Is these market still working? Reply with quote

Hello eveyone I'd like to know if this marketplace is still wroking I'm getting few orders, But I mean the last update on the website was on 2018 and there's many idea I wish that can be added
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm here and have made few sales. You have some very interesting items. Could a potential shopper learn more about them, do they come with a warranty?
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started to see few sales after I worked on the product attributes. You will find, as you, provide as much information as possible, you will have better success.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Is these market still working? Reply with quote

Yungodx wrote:
Hello eveyone I'd like to know if this marketplace is still wroking I'm getting few orders, But I mean the last update on the website was on 2018 and there's many idea I wish that can be added

I'm not sure what you mean about the website not being updated since 2018. The eCRATER Marketplace shows it as having been updates November 1, 2020 which is today. So yes eCRATER Marketplace and our stores are open for business. How long have you had your items listed on eCRATER that you are getting 'few' orders? Have you gotten any orders? Did you start your store in 2018 and this is your first time back? If so, then your store would have showed the last update as 2018. If you want to sell on eCRATER you have to do the work. You need to promote your own goods, you need to be sure you have done your attributes for each item. Do you have instructions with the items that need it. For instance on your tourniquet, if a person doesn't know how tight or for how long they can leave one on, they could end up losing everything below it due to lack of blood.

You have a lot of problems with your store that you need to address. I am going to copy what I wrote to another new seller, to save myself from having to write it all out again as it is basically the same thing I would tell you. One thing distinct to your products is the word Molle. Soldiers may be acquainted with the word, but as I nurse, I was not. You need to spell that out otherwise they may think it is a misspelling of the word Mobile.

Quote:

Hello and welcome. One thing you should do is fill out your Terms of Service (TOS) so customers can know what your refund policy is, your shipping policy, etc. and other things such as that. It seems that most of your home page text should be on the About You page. Your home page text should tell customers what you sell and their brands for the search engines to see.

One thing that might be giving you trouble is you have some really different assortment of products. You have bike parts and tourniquets which are dissimilar things. It also, I would think, make it hard to promote your goods as you would have too many places to promote. You are allowed more than one store here which might help. Although with only 4 items that would probably be silly.

Are you aware that sellers have to promote their own goods? While eCRATER does upload to Google for us, we have to do the rest. You also only
have 4 items listed which means your store is probably a bit lost in the ocean of online sales, especially when you think of all the sellers selling the same type of goods. With your items coming from the other side of the world, if FREE shipping the best option for you? That way someone from Chicago won't have to pay as if they were in California as I assume the shipping is a lot more to ship to CA.

Also to add that 2020 has been one screwy year and people that haven't been working or bringing home a paycheck don't have money for luxury items such as what you sell. Sales have been highly up and down this year so it is hard to gauge what a normal year of sales will be like. Keep plugging away.

I hope some of this is of help to you. If sales seem slow or nonexistent, the best place to look first is at your store and what you need to fix first. Would you being willing to shop in a store with only 4 items, no feedback, no information about the seller, from a foreign country many haven't even heard of? I doubt it. You don't even have a Hello text on your home page which not only tells shoppers what you are selling, but also the search engines what you are selling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: