eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Has anyone removed suspend from his store before?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yungod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:52 am    Post subject: Has anyone removed suspend from his store before? Reply with quote

Just want to know if anyone has removed the suspend or found a solution for that before, I don't even know if my store is suspended when I click on my product they show up normally, and anyone can buy them, but when I search on them nothing shows up, and there's a second billing on my market cost, I'm pretty sure my products won't even show up when I'll click on them after I pay that.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I click on the items supposedly in your store, I get the "Oops! This item could not be found." message...and your categories have the "There are no items in this category" message. That is a tip-off that the store is suspended.

To answer your question, yes, sellers have come back from suspension. How to do that is explained in the pinned thread in this forum.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your store named Digital XXX? If so it looks like you haven't opened the store or even begun. I got that page by clicking on the www in your post. If you are selling tech and digital be advised you will have to prove you are authorized to sell those products and that they are not counterfeits.
yungod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Is your store named Digital XXX? If so it looks like you haven't opened the store or even begun. I got that page by clicking on the www in your post. If you are selling tech and digital be advised you will have to prove you are authorized to sell those products and that they are not counterfeits.

Actually, I've deleted all My Products and Messaged the eCRATER Team to get my account back, but they didn't reply at all.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt that deleting everything in your store and changing your name is going to prove to eCRATER that you understand WHY you were suspended in the first place.

Your new About page now says this:

Quote:
We Get The Most Affordable Digital Softwares Prices In The Market

That tells me that you are planning on selling digital software. If so, you need to prove to eCRATER that you are allowed by the maker of the software to sell digital copies of it. Without that proof, I would guess that you will continue in a state of suspension. eCRATER is pickier than some of the bigger venues as they don't have the funds to fight a legal battle because they were allowing a seller to sell pirated/counterfeit/illegal software. They can not take the chance of being shut down and consequently ALL of our stores shut down because they let someone do what they wanted.
yungod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I doubt that deleting everything in your store and changing your name is going to prove to eCRATER that you understand WHY you were suspended in the first place.

Your new About page now says this:

Quote:
We Get The Most Affordable Digital Softwares Prices In The Market

That tells me that you are planning on selling digital software. If so, you need to prove to eCRATER that you are allowed by the maker of the software to sell digital copies of it. Without that proof, I would guess that you will continue in a state of suspension. eCRATER is pickier than some of the bigger venues as they don't have the funds to fight a legal battle because they were allowing a seller to sell pirated/counterfeit/illegal software. They can not take the chance of being shut down and consequently ALL of our stores shut down because they let someone do what they wanted.

What do you think you are doing? You're on all my posts saying anything sometimes its true sometimes its wrong, that's not helping you're just spamming my posts with your replies, I really don't need your help thank you!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not spamming you. On a forum, anyone can answer a question. But no longer will I answer you as you obviously won't listen to the truth as you seem to know better than someone who has been selling here and making money for years. I have plenty to do so you won't hear from me again.
yungod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Not spamming you. On a forum, anyone can answer a question. But no longer will I answer you as you obviously won't listen to the truth as you seem to know better than someone who has been selling here and making money for years. I have plenty to do so you won't hear from me again.

I'm a smart fast learning marketer, I've experienced more than 10 platforms, I've started selling here myself with nobody's help then I did good, and I'm only here because I can feel this marketplace growing fast lately, and I'm 100% ready to forget about it if they didn't reply, so no need for your help thank you
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@yungod
You may have "experienced more than 10 platforms", but were you a successful seller on those platforms? and/or were you selling same items as you are trying to list here? and/or were you suspended/not allowed to sell your items on those other platforms?.
"Experiencing" other platforms, doesn't make one a successful seller on them...
All selling platforms have their rules/policies about what can and cannot be sold on them. Always familiarize self with those rules & policies as they pertain to each & every selling platform.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: