eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do I pay for this (marketplace cost)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
customjersey001

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:02 am    Post subject: How do I pay for this (marketplace cost)? Reply with quote

marketplace cost

How do I pay for this (marketplace cost)? I don’t know where to pay through PayPal?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater bills once a month around 15th thru the 17th. This in not ebay, you have to owe 1.00 or more before the pay button appears. Good Luck.
customjersey001

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:40 pm    Post subject: How do I pay for this (marketplace cost)? Reply with quote

[quote="2tip3py1"]eCrater bills once a month around 15th thru the 17th. This in not ebay, you have to owe 1.00 or more before the pay button appears. Good Luck.[/quo

Hello, I owe $1.6, and there is a payment button underneath, but after entering PayPal, I can’t find a way to pay.
customjersey001

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:50 pm    Post subject: How do I pay for this (marketplace cost)? Reply with quote

[quote="2tip3py1"]eCrater bills once a month around 15th thru the 17th. This in not ebay, you have to owe 1.00 or more before the pay button appears. Good Luck.[/quo

Hello, I owe $1.6, and there is a payment button underneath, but after entering PayPal, I can’t find a way to pay.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds over my head, and looks like maybe a PayPal issue.

Plus you're getting the OOP's signal. Do you need a license to sell your products?

Is your store suspended? Which, that would be an eCRATER issue.

You should contact eCRATER. They will work it out with you.

Last edited by 2tip3py1 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To those who think you have to pay when you owe $1.00 or more, that is not correct. I have been "forced" to make payments of Less than $1.00, for as little as $0.57 & $0.59 .
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrsDsHandKnits, I don't know what to say, except that has never happened to me!

But back to customjersey001, I think the store is suspended. And for sure, that is an eCRATER issue. He will have to contact eCRATER and work out the problem.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get billed if the cost is over 50 cents.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well maybe I'm wrong about the lowest billing amount. My lowest bill was 1.40.

That was three months combined, first month 0.01 second month was 0.17 third month was 1.22 for total billed amount 1.40

The 1.40 was my first bill, (three months into eCRATER) so, I assumed, it was 1.00 minimum billing. So, please forgive me, if I was wrong about the lowest billing amount.

But - still, customjersey001 question was (how to pay the bill) I think the store is suspended. I get the Oops when I click one of his items and I am then carried to another store with similar items.

customjersey001 needs to make contact with eCRATER and resolve the store problem, before moving forward.

MrsDsHandKnits & thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat - Do you agree?

Last edited by 2tip3py1 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: How do I pay for this (marketplace cost)? Reply with quote

customjersey001 wrote:
When you click on the payment button, you are automatically taken to a paypal page where you complete your information and click a button that says something like submit or pay now. There is also a link to return to the store if you do not wish to pay at that time. I believe you are automatically shown the PayPal info linked to the PayPal account used in your store, but I think you are given a choice to select another payment method.

I'm doing this all from memory, there is no way to check the information at this point since I don't have an open amount with eCrater. If you click the Pay Now button in your admin and have a problem paying on the Paypal page, make a note of what it says (or take a screenshot) and contact the the eCrater staff from the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com.

It would be helpful to future troubleshooting if you let us know the outcome.

Also, you will be billed any time your monthly bill is +/> $0.50. Monthly billing is done around the 15th of the month for amounts due through the last day of the prior month. The bill may include more than one month. There are cases where billing may be more often than once a month. I don't know what triggers more frequent billings, but I know it happens.
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think that if a store gets itself suspended, there should be a message from eCrater stating the reasons, and/or what needs to be resolved for the seller to continue.If the option to make payment isn't available,something must be preventing that action. then yes all indications would lead one to believe there are issues that must be resolved before moving forward.The seller would have to contact eCrater to establish exactly what the issues are to see what needs to be resolved.
As to the actual process to make payment, by going to "View/Pay Marketplace Cost", when click on "Billing" under "Account", if payment is due the orange "Pay Now" button is available, clicking on that will take you to your method of paying fees. I use PayPal, so that takes me to my login page for PayPal and the process to pay is simple & easy. When my PayPal page opens the options to pay using PayPal balance, bank account, CC are shown.Upon clicking my choice, the page shows that payment was completed and the Activity page shows the payment amount has been removed from my PayPal account.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrsDsHandKnits that sounds like good idea.

((((I would think that if a store gets itself suspended, there should be a message from eCrater stating the reasons, and/or what needs to be resolved for the seller to continue.)))

Maybe that is something eCRATER might consider? If someone passed them those thoughts?
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@2tip3py1
There is a suggestion forum, but I personally no longer make any effort to suggest ANYTHING to eCrater, as I either get shot down by long time sellers here who don't want ANYTHING changed, and/or eCrater has chosen to remain so basic without any of the seller tools & features that other selling venues offer from the-get-go,which gives reason for many experienced sellers to avoid eCrater as they consider it a poor alternative, a less than desirable site.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrsDsHandKnits, I sell other stuff on other sites, have been doing so for some years.

If one is looking to sell on assisted sites like eCRATER and many others. I'm telling everyone eCRATER is the way to go. Or, at least for me it is.

Now I am not saying at first, I did not have some hills to climb on eCRATER. But I asked questions and followed some simple directions.

I think eCRATER is the bomb, the only way to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: