eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store's products don't show up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enskr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:32 am    Post subject: My store's products don't show up Reply with quote

Feed Status
There is no Google feed for your store. This generally means the following:

. - wait until we create it.
Why is this
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
pickychicky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe they only update the feed weekly. If you still haven't been included in the feed by sometime tomorrow, I would contact eCrater.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like your store has been suspended. Read the Ecrater terms to see if you are complying with the terms. Contact Ecrater using the Contact form on their home page.
enskr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new shop has been open for 8 days
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is currently suspended. (If you want to check, look at your store as a customer. You can click preview from your admin.) You will see pictures of 8 of your products. Checking your categories shows you currently have 10 products listed. When you click on any product picture on your home page, it should take you to the item page for that product. Looking at your store, clicking on a product takes you to a standard page that says, "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products" followed by photos of products from other sellers in the same marketplace category.

From the FAQs on eCrater.com,
Quote:
-My store got suspended? What should I do now?
eCRATER strives to provide safe environment for both buyers and sellers. If we find that your store violates our policies, we may deactivate the account. Please note that suspension does not mean termination. In most cases, unless you are a fraudulent merchant or repeated offender, we will reactivate your account after you fix the issue.

You need to review the eCrater Terms of Service to which you agreed when you opened your store. Correct the problem with your store and contact eCrater from the contact on the home page telling them the action you've taken.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see name brand Nike shoes, and when I click on one of your items (I get the Oops)... You will first need show eCRATER documentation to sell name brand shoes. That will put the store in the right direction to start business.

eCRATER is very careful about protecting their site, (and that is the way it should be) no-one is allowed to sell name brand items on eCRATER without proper documentation. This could cause eCRATER lose their site. Internet world is full of counterfeit items these days, which creates strong air of caution.

You should read eCRATER's terms of use, it's really easy to read, and very explanatory on all do's and do not do's. Below is good link/place to start. It's important to read it all, paying very close attention to section 4.5 this will help understanding rules.

https://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Good Luck building your new store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: My store's products don't show up Reply with quote

enskr wrote:
Feed Status
There is no Google feed for your store. This generally means the following:

. - wait until we create it.
Why is this

Your store is suspended. However, have you done your Google attributes for the items in your store? Feeds are generally done 3 times a week, but no feeds would be done on a suspended store. I do believe that your problem is with Nike shoes. You need to provide proof that you are an official distributor for Nike. You just can't pick up Nike shoes at a retail store and then list them. Pretty much like Amazon's rules for selling Nike shoes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: