eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

OPENING a 2nd EC STORE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diossportscards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:23 am    Post subject: OPENING a 2nd EC STORE Reply with quote

eCrater will not allow me to go beyond 20,000 Listings without more consistent sales. I list on eBay and my goal is to go above and beyond 20,000 listings on here. Keep in mind I work 2 jobs and this is just a hobby for the time being as I have 2 teen boys that I would like to transfer the site over to eventually. I plan to open a Brick and Mortar Store in town within the next year or by the spring of 2022. They will work there and we will offer a full pack line and monitors in the store so customers can shop directly from the site to purchase and receive their order in the same visit. We will also run the online sites from an in store back room if you will and continue from home as well. My oldest son (39) does Video Games and such on eBay and will have his own section in the store. One of my best friends does Deep Vintage Comics privately and will also have a display. SO MY QUESTION IS - can I open a 2nd site on here for cards to continue my hobby? Then when we open the store front and go into a full campaign of promotion where the hope would be an increase in sales I would in turn transfer the 2nd site all into the original one as eCrater allows me to go beyond 20,000 listings. Thank you. DIO
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the only one that can answer that for sure is the eCRATER team.

Sounds like you are wanting this to be more than a hobby, Very Happy
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea of the physical store using an eCrater store as the actual store catalog. It sounds interesting.

In eCrater as far I understand you can have multiple stores. But your eBay store transfer is one time. And you can not sell the same item in different eCrater stores.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My recommendation open stores for each sport category. Select your stores name based on your idea for the physical store.

As I mentioned in other topic to you. For future listings use the Description section to the max.

https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?p=327464&highlight=#327464
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: