eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What's wrong with my store?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigsalestore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:51 am    Post subject: What's wrong with my store? Reply with quote

My shop is operating normally then suspended, I have provided information via email question @ complete. But the account still doesn't feed on google ads. I check as a customer on the phone, the product is no longer available but on the computer it is normal. I sent the mail question but they didn't respond. Help me
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

!. Your store does not appear to be suspended to me. I went to an item at random and see Add To Cart.

2. The body text of that item says FREE SHIPPING! , but the actual listing is set to USPS Calculated, so you need to fix those listings. If you have USPS Calculated turn on,that OVERRIDES all settings on the listings (other than item weight).

3, Your FAQ talks about sales tax and Oregon. Remember, sales tax is about the DESTINATION, and not about the SOURCE, of the shipment.

4. Might want to think carefully about your 7-day refund policy, when items are taking more than 7-days to arrive. Might want to change that to X days from date of delivery (based on tracking).
bigsalestore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now I have to make products appear on google shopping? Thanks
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm seeing something different. When I go to your store I only see one product. When I click on that product I get the message, "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products" which indicates your store is suspended. Maybe CosmicRay missed the message and clicked on another seller's item, or your store has become suspended since CosmicRay looked.

You have no info on any of your text pages and only one product so there is no way any of us can offer any suggestions. You must contact the eCRATER team regarding the suspension.
bigsalestore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mailed a lot but they didn't reply
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
Maybe CosmicRay missed the message and clicked on another seller's item, or your store has become suspended since CosmicRay looked.

Nah, I wasn't paying attention, and clicked on on of the alternative items offered, which was from a different seller. My bad.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is definitely suspended. You need to figure out where you went wrong and fix it. Then let the eCRATER team know that your problems had been fixed and could they turn the store back on or else tell you what else is wrong. At this point, your store doesn't show that you have given it any love. No hello welcome to our store on your home page that tells potential buyers what you sell and it also helps to provide keywords to the search engines. You need to fill in your about us to let people get to know you as a seller and why you are selling what you are. You need a Terms of Service page that explains your refund policy, your shipping policy, etc. If you are unsure of what to write, look at some of the other seller's stores that post her and see what they have. Not to copy them without permission, but to get ideas so your are unique to you and what you sell.

Your initial question seemed to be about getting your items posted on Google and that is the least of your troubles. A suspended store will not show on Google. Since we can only see the picture of the product, we have no idea what you are saying about it. I can tell that you have the title incorrect I believe as you are repeating Ultimate two times in a row. This is not a reason to be suspended, but it is something to pay attention to. I would also suggest as you are setting up your store to set up your categories as well so when you get 100 items listed they aren't a hodge-podge that no one can find what they are looking for.

To find possible reasons why you are suspended, read through the rules for listing and try to figure out where you went wrong.

Quote:
I have provided information via email question @ complete.

I'm not really sure what that statement meant or who you were writing to as you need to write to the eCRATER team and that sure isn't their email address.

Quote:
But the account still doesn't feed on google ads.

Whether the account is feeding to Google Shopping (not ads) is no indication of the status of your store. That feed is just to help us sell our goods.

How long has your store been open? When did you notice that this happened to your store? Were you open long enough to have made a sale at all?

One item in your store isn't generally enough to bring buyers to your store, especially when other are selling what looks to be the same thing at half the price. Your store with one item is barely a blip in the midst of all the other.

Hope this gives you some ideas on what to do.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Moonwishes. First identify the issue of suspension the worry for Google feed.

I look the store. Only a Logo. I was just thinking about some trademark.

Is that your store in Amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A1RFHWTAKT78MM

Facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Clothing--Brand-/BigSale-Store-102406887787086/

eBay?
https://www.ebay.com/str/MiamiEstore

Walmart?
https://www.walmart.com/search?query=bigsalestore&redirect=false
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same experience as SheilaDee
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: