eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

yo everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIGBOYPLUS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:05 am    Post subject: yo everyone Reply with quote

have added an item but does not show on search
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only have one item listed in your store. When I look at it I get the message, "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products". If you only listed the item a couple of hours ago, it's possible it hasn't been added to the index yet.

If your item has been listed for several hours, then It appears you're store is temporarily suspended. Since you are selling a download copy of a game that was only released a few days ago and state in your title that no code is needed, you probably will need to show the eCrater team that you are an authorized seller of this product. Once you provided them with information that shows you are an authorized dealer, you'll get your store re-opened. If you are not authorized to sell this digital download, you will not be able to sell it on eCrater. In that case, you need to delete this item, select other items to sell, and request your store be released.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Sheila. I just checked and most of these games are starting at around $50 and up other than one on eBay that I am clueless about what they are actually selling as I don't do games like that. You are selling yours for around $6. You also need to fill out the other things in your store such as your about us page and your terms of service page. These pages are essential to give buyers to have confidence in you. You also need to list more legal items to sell as one item, which is not legal to sell most likely, isn't going to draw a crowd to your store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: