eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello, just starting out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlylebooksandgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Hello, just starting out. Reply with quote

I am a seller who is returning to eCRATER, and I am in the process of posting my items in my shop. I have not posted everything; it will take some time. But have a look at what is there for now, and I hope to add more soon. Thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. If you don't mind a suggestion? You could use much better descriptions on your jewelry. "21007K by Nagrasanti" means nothing to me. That with the number changed seems to be your description for each of your items. Just because info is in your title doesn't mean that you can't repeat is and fill it out in the description.

I do not understand your sales tax method either. For sure I believe you have to collect tax of those from CA which should be collect during the payment process. Unless you are expecting to sell a huge amount to people in other states, there should be no sales tax unless you go over those dollar amounts or sell a certain number amount of product to a particular state. You might want to check on that.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: