eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Branded items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eeZzbuy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Branded items Reply with quote

Am I allowed to sell branded perfumes on eCrater.com?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure to read the Ecrater Terms of Service by clicking on the word TERMS in the lower right corner of the ecrater.com home page.
Here is a list of what you may not post. If you are unsure you should contact the Ecrater team by clicking on the word CONTACT on the home page.

Please complete your store by adding information about your store on the Home Page, FAQs, About, Contact and your Terms. You can do that on your admin page under TEXTS & COLOR > EDIT TEXTS.

4.5 What is not allowed to post?
- Body parts & organs
- Pirated materials and products
- Copyrighted or trademark materials (images & texts)
- Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)
- Fake Documents
- Illegal Goods and Services
- Personal Information about another individual
- Prescription drugs and products that require a prescription
- Supplements, drugs, and items that the FDA has issued a warning or recall
- Prostitution
- Currency Exchanges
- The same or very similar content several times (even in different categories or related stores)
- Multiple listings of the same item are not allowed. Listing items in lots with a different price per item in lots is not allowed. Each item should be listed only once. The exception for this is that paying merchants are allowed a maximum of 5 lots per item.
- Miscategorization - all items must be listed in an appropriate category
- Meaningless title & description
- Test items unless your store is put on-hold
- Free items and items with prices that are not "real"
- Items that are not for sale
- Pre-order items
- Firearms & ammunition, stun guns, bb guns, pellet guns, blowguns, dart guns and illegal knives
- Firearm parts, stun gun parts, bb gun parts, and pellet gun parts
- Tobacco, cigars for smoking, e-cigarettes, cartridges for e-cigarettes, e-liquid, other smoking-cessation devices, vaporizers and diffusers used for any type of smoking or oral inhalation, any smoking device or smoking related item (unless the item is a collectible item only)
- Live animals
- Items made from wild or exotic animal skins (even if farm raised) and taxidermy items of wild or exotic animals; including, but not limited to any animal endangered or threatened under the US Endangered Species Act
- Items from drop ship service networks
- Mod chips, mod chips accessories or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
- Illegal drugs and drug accessories
- Signal jammers or products that descramble cable and satellite signals
- Coupons and vouchers (unless the item is a collectible item)
- Listing for upgrades, to postage, for insurance, for shipping etc.
- Listings for upgrades to another product
- Falsified orders to create or generate false feedback. All orders must be placed by the actual buyer only
- Setting minimum purchase requirements (for minimum quantity or amount)
- Lottery tickets, fast-food game pieces, and codes and coupons for sweepstakes, raffles, or drawings offering chance to win something

Last edited by lastade-designs on Thu May 27, 2021 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
eeZzbuy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Too much information here. Please tell me exactly it's possible or not? Because I have original branded stuff.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Community is primarily sellers helping sellers including the moderators. For a specific answer to your question, you'll need to contact eCrater from their contact link on the home page of eCrater.com and ask them the question.

When you contact the staff, please be patient. The staff is small and real people answer your questions. It sometimes may take several days for them to respond. Be sure to double check your email address to assure you receive their answer.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeZzbuy wrote:
Thank you. Too much information here. Please tell me exactly it's possible or not? Because I have original branded stuff.

Welcome to eCRATER. I see that you have opened your store and have stocked it with inventory. You have over 7000 items listed and I suspect that many of them have brand names as well. So this is a topic that YOU as the seller need to educate yourself on. I see that you are from Sri Lanka or that area so I am guessing that you may have some difficulty with written English. One of the things that you need to understand about selling on eCRATER which is why most of us love selling here.

eCRATER treats us as adults with businesses and they, in turn, expect us to act like adults. This means you have to become familiar on your own with the eCRATER rules. There are not many rules, but they do expect the rules to be followed.

There are many brand-name products that don't want their new items to be sold by people that are not their official distributors. If they find a venue such as eCRATER, Amazon, eBay, etc. selling something that is not approved by them, they have the potential to take down the site completely, thus putting many sellers, etc. out of work even if they were not selling these 'branded' products. This is why you need to know if each of these perfumes that you are talking about selling is allowed to be resold by sellers that are not official distributors.

While the eCRATER team might answer your question, they will need to know what brands that you are talking about. Or they may also refer you back to their rules. You can not think of it as 'too much information'. If you are going to sell here, you need to know these things. I noticed that you have Apple products for sale and I don't think that they are allowed unless you are an official distributor for Apple and have their permission to sell their products this way.

We other sellers on this forum are glad to help but as Sheila mentioned, we are only sellers ourselves and can not give definite answers on things like this question. Many new sellers lately have been suspended almost immediately after joining, and it looked like they thought that it was also 'too much information' for them to read or study. You still have lots of things yet to do with your store. Are you sure about your shipping prices to the USA? $2 to ship halfway around the world seems rather cheap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: