eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Magiclavenders is here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magiclavenders

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:26 am    Post subject: Magiclavenders is here. Reply with quote

My family sells Lavender Plants from our farm. Along with other lavender products such as oils and mist.....HMU! Thanks ecrater
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater!

I love lavender. It smells so pretty!
Here are some suggestions. You can use up to 100 spaces in your title. Think of some specific words that people searching for lavender plants might put in a search box. Example - Phenomenal Lavender Live Starter Plant for Garden, Rock Garden, zones 5-10

Also, shoppers looking at a picture might think that is the actual plant they will receive. You may wish to put a disclaimer in your description that the picture is an example of what their plant will look like or that it will be similar. You may also use up to 10 pictures.

Your descriptions should have more details. I looked at another seller's description of lavender for sale and this is an example of what they had:

Royal Velvet’ English Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia Royal Velvet) is very showy in bloom. It is covered with long stemmed, dark navy blue and lavender flower spikes. The 3 to 4-inch long flower spikes, which are much longer than ‘Hidcote’, hold their dark color superbly as a dried flower.
Zones 5 - 10
Light Requirements
Full Sun
Annual Rainfall Requirement
Low-Water
Mature Height 24-36" tall
Mature Spread 24" wide
Bloom Time Late spring to early summer
Shipping Shipping begins the week of February 22nd, 2021 Learn More…
Size Plant - 5" Deep Pot

Good luck selling and come back to let us know if you need help!
Magiclavenders

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
Welcome to Ecrater!

I love lavender. It smells so pretty!
Here are some suggestions. You can use up to 100 spaces in your title. Think of some specific words that people searching for lavender plants might put in a search box. Example - Phenomenal Lavender Live Starter Plant for Garden, Rock Garden, zones 5-10

Also, shoppers looking at a picture might think that is the actual plant they will receive. You may wish to put a disclaimer in your description that the picture is an example of what their plant will look like or that it will be similar. You may also use up to 10 pictures.

Your descriptions should have more details. I looked at another seller's description of lavender for sale and this is an example of what they had:

Royal Velvet’ English Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia Royal Velvet) is very showy in bloom. It is covered with long stemmed, dark navy blue and lavender flower spikes. The 3 to 4-inch long flower spikes, which are much longer than ‘Hidcote’, hold their dark color superbly as a dried flower.
Zones 5 - 10
Light Requirements
Full Sun
Annual Rainfall Requirement
Low-Water
Mature Height 24-36" tall
Mature Spread 24" wide
Bloom Time Late spring to early summer
Shipping Shipping begins the week of February 22nd, 2021 Learn More…
Size Plant - 5" Deep Pot

Good luck selling and come back to let us know if you need help!

Yea I’m working on it... Laughing
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I looked at what you have listed, but may I suggest until you get those listings with the kind of info that Lastade mentioned, that you have your store on vacation. If some one bought a plant from you now, they would expect them to come in a pot and arrive via Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope which I doubt can happen unless you are sending a cutting of the plant in that kind of envelope. One of the hardness things to remember when selling online is remembering that many buyers do not use common sense nor do they read. One of the reasons at least once or twice a year someone buys a sewing pattern from me that has the words "sewing pattern" in both the title and the description a total of 3 times beside being in a sewing pattern category and then they want a refund because I didn't send them a completely made garment or whatever. They seem to go by pictures. which is why you might be able so saying the listing that the picture of the lavender in the pot is only an illustration of how the plant will look when it grows and that they will be getting a cutting and need to provide their own pot and potting soil. You might also want to include an information sheet for how to care for their plant, including how to plant it so that it will thrive.

I don't know where you live, but I am in PA and we are a bit buried under snow currently so no one can plant anything now. So you might not make many sales until winter is over. Only wanting to help you get a good start.

I don't know if all you want to deal with is the plants, but if you are creative, you could look into lavender related themes such as cards, gift tags, items decorated with lavender. I have seen a lot of lavender related things to help you make specialty items as well as the plants.

Best wishes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: