eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm fairly new but many items listed now so I can say Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndroidRetailWorld

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:32 am    Post subject: I'm fairly new but many items listed now so I can say Hello! Reply with quote

My store is AndroidRetailWorld.com or AndroidRetailWorld.eCrater.com...both are fine, as long as you can get to me...check out the store, and tell me what you think, good or bad, and tell me about your store so I can check it out...

Have a great day!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool stuff. And you appear to be off on the right foot, you have made some sales and have one good feedback.

If you are drop shipping from China it would be wise (and help your image) to be clear, about that fact - let buyers know right from the start, shipping time, this should help you avoid upset buyers.

It has been my experience here at eCRATER, if you keep building your store, working on attributes, fine tuning descriptive meta tags, descriptions and titles this too gets you out there in front of the search engines. Post large pictures of your items. Be very descriptive about each item, So, here at eCRATER the moto is - work, work, work.

Just keep playing with the site, doing what you're doing, and remember; it takes a week or so after you make changes, to be crawled and for the changes to show up on the internet. Looks like you are off to really good start, Good Luck To You
AndroidRetailWorld

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:23 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the good words and encouragement Reply with quote

Seems like Google is getting testy with me, they disapproved 15 items in the store because of promotional overlays with image links. My images do not link anywhere. I download them from my vendor and then bulk-rename them so they will have corresponding alt-tags. I've gone in and taken out images that had text, but nothing that was identifying another website, nothing superfluous...I just don't get it, especially since a few of the items have been on the site for three or four months.

Got any ideas. I'm back from a business trip I am going to check out your site as well.

Have a good day!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it you are a drop-shipper. I think the rules are a bit different for you. Not sure as I'm not one. Check eCRATER's terms and conditions.

BTW Welcome to eCRATER. You can check out anyone's shop by clicking on the WWW at the bottom of our posts.

You shouldn't introduce yourself in Promote your ecrater store. It is supposed to be just for you to promote your store. We shouldn't be posting here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: