eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Thank you eCrater!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Thank you eCrater! Reply with quote

I'd like to say "thank you" for your site. I've saved about $325. in listing fees, not to mention what I've saved in selling fees. I sell low end items with not a whole lot of profit so I appreciate this site!
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME TOO!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sales this week have been GREAT!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, absolutely. I haven't gotten a ton of sales yet but I sure do appreciate not paying the extra fees for the ones I have gotten. And I expect sales to grow anyway, so this is great.
thirdtimearound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Be careful Reply with quote

I only opened yesterday and haven't sold anything yet. I am glad for the free ride to. Who wouldn't be? But please folks be careful about bragging about your sales too much. This is what causes owners to start charging fees and then we all get upset.

I've been selling for many years and have seen this happen over and over. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but think about it.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Be careful Reply with quote

thirdtimearound wrote:
I only opened yesterday and haven't sold anything yet. I am glad for the free ride to. Who wouldn't be? But please folks be careful about bragging about your sales too much. This is what causes owners to start charging fees and then we all get upset.

I've been selling for many years and have seen this happen over and over. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but think about it.

Don't you think that ecrater.com has a record of every item sold by every seller in the first place?

eCrater.com claims it will always be free ( I know so did PayPal, lol)
You will pay to advertise on the home page, and within categories.

Not bragging about my sales. I make my own sales, I advertise, I go out and fine my customers - I don't expect ecraters to bring me customers. I bring the customers to ecraters Very Happy
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can't make sales through eCrater without them knowing about it!
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can't make sales through eCrater without them knowing about it!

LOL, well you can - sotrt of --- when it's done using ask the seller a question. I have sold a few that way and once they say ok I want to buy it, I just go to PayPal and send them an invoice.

BUT since ecrater.com don't charge anything to sell - it's not like they are losing any fees or anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: