eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

For those lookin for more options FREE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bridgets-baubles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: For those lookin for more options FREE Reply with quote

I have been reading this forum for a while now and I have noticed that alot of you want more options for the same price.....FREE. Shocked

May I suggest vstore.ca.
Get a 100% Free, fully customizable, professional online storefront where you sell your own products and keep 100% of the profits. Unlike many other web store creation, management and ecommerce web hosting services this is not a trial or limited time offer. You can have your own free ecommerce solution, including a free sub-domain, free shopping cart, free ecommerce web hosting and free advanced ecommerce website design and creation tools.

It has ALL the features you all are looking for with the ability of unlimited products, gift certificates, and more for free!

For those interested go to http://www.vstore.ca/
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: For those lookin for more options FREE Reply with quote

This is a GREAT place!!!! Support is wonderful and reasonable request changes are made. I get more visits and orders here than other places. The store is easy to set up and easy to advertise for froogle.
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there are other COMPETITORS available. But I personally (just my opinion) don't think it's right to post them in a competitors forum.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: For those lookin for more options FREE Reply with quote

EmptyingTheCupboards wrote:
This is a GREAT place!!!! Support is wonderful and reasonable request changes are made. I get more visits and orders here than other places. The store is easy to set up and easy to advertise for froogle.
I'm talking about eCrater!
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Yes, there are other COMPETITORS available. But I personally (just my opinion ) don't think it's right to post them in a competitors forum.
AND my opinion too!
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: For those lookin for more options FREE Reply with quote

bridgets-baubles wrote:

May I suggest

What BigTall said.
bridgets-baubles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Don't jump to conclusions Reply with quote

I never said I didn't like Ecrater. Ecrater is perfect for my store.

I simply said that there are others who may be looking for or needing more features for their store then what Ecrater has to offer.

And I believe that posting competitor's information here is ok. I didn't push it on people, I simply made it available.
A little competition is usually a good thing. It makes you strive to be better then they are!!
aspencounty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vstore.ca is a great place if you want a fully funtioning website (oscommerce shopping cart system). The only problem with the free version is that adds will be showing on your store.
perfumelady

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like ecrater because it is FREE period....NO Trial period.... Very Happy
hidyscloset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BRIDGETS-BAUBLES for the info about Vstore -- it was new to me and I am always looking for additional places to list stuff. Like all active sellers know, it is smart business to diversify your selling venues and FREE works great for me! The boards are the appropriate place for sellers to share such info amongst themselves, too -- or should be. That is precisely how I found eCrater.

Another up and coming site, especially if you like running auctions though you can do BIN, too, is www.Tazbar.com which only charges for some extra enhancements and has very low final valuation frees. It is based in the UK where they run TV promos and it is rapidly growing. The site is now included in PSU's site count watch as of this month and they are very happy about their inclusion. The Tazbar boards are fun, too, and very friendly and sellers are able to converse freely.

www.hidyscloset.com

wahm922

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for a vstore many moons ago and totally forgot I had done it. I'm so bad about things like that - someone posts I go and sign up and then forget Embarassed
bestbuy3d

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it is right to be promoting a competitors site on here. Someone should close this thread.

-Turner

http://BestBuy-3D.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: