eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my shop isnt showing my items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gadgetgirlboutique

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: my shop isnt showing my items Reply with quote

even the ones not in adult.

everyone elses stuff seems to be showing. Maybe ecrater doesnt want adult stuff?

I followed the legal and paypal rules for adult items and put them in sexstuff if it was even iffy.

My other items like normal stuff, massage oil, hand cream, nail moisterizer and fullbody massagers were put in massage

None of my items are showing AT ALL.

they were all showing before.

I dont have a single winky listed how could I offend someone???

Ive seen way worse on ecrater...

Did I do something wrong?

IS it a glitch and Im used to being treated bad by ebay so now I think ecrator will ill treat me too?

sigh
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

appears that they crawler has blocked your items - I have no clue why but you should fill out this forum http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php and explain the problem.

Seems like the crawler is getting picky lately.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
gadgetgirlboutique

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: crawler? Reply with quote

Okay I wrote them about it. It seems strange to me because they just made a massage section for me, and I get all exicted, come on today to add my items... and bam nothing Sad

Thanks
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the crawler is an automated program, if it don't like something it basically hides your items.
Once you report it, your items will be viewed by a live person and a decision made as to whether the crawler is wrong or theirs a reason.

I don't think it's you at all, I seen your ads and your items. The crawler is just sensitive sometimes.

You didn't by chance have the exact same item listed in 2 ecrater categories did you? Because I know that's against the rules.
gadgetgirlboutique

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm actually I did have multiple items,
I copy'd 2 items and had them in different catagorys because its a massager on one end/ massage oil despenser on the other so I made multiple listing to have it in both cats. Ok I didnt know that was against the rule because there was talk of having a copy feature.

Thats a Strage rule. what about people that offer clothe...

like Im working on my other shop atm and I have a costume catagory and a plus size catagory in which I would like to have the same item again in plus size but some items come in all sizes, but not all items come in plus so its better to have seperate catagory.

very strange rule. Maybe instead of having this rules they need to make it to where we can list in multiple catagorys.

Ive not heard back, if I remove the copy might I appear again or do I have to wait for customer service?
gadgetgirlboutique

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I removed the multi items,

But I have the same items but in different colors all over,

Is this Ok?
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:

You didn't by chance have the exact same item listed in 2 ecrater categories did you? Because I know that's against the rules.

BigTall, does this rule only concern eCrater categories? For example, if I put one product in two of my shop's categories but put both in the same eCrater category is that against the rules? I've got maybe a couple like that but I'll pull the duplicates if I need to..
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gadgetgirlboutique wrote:
I removed the multi items,

But I have the same items but in different colors all over,

Is this Ok?

As long as they are not exactly the same item, you are ok.

Different size, different color, better be ok or I am in a $hit load of trouble!
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
BigTallMensClothing wrote:

BigTall, does this rule only concern eCrater categories? For example, if I put one product in two of my shop's categories but put both in the same eCrater category is that against the rules? I've got maybe a couple like that but I'll pull the duplicates if I need to..

Now, I can't even find it in the user agreement. It used to say something about only list an item once and not putting it in multiple categories - but now I don't see anything about it at all.

except for this -
3.3 What is not allowed to post?
The same or very similar content several times

You can view the user agreement here -
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
eBookBusiness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't aware of the - don't post item more than once in different categories - rule. No wonder my stuff isn't showing up in the searches on eCrater. Is there a way to get your items back on the eCrater searches again?
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there a way to get your items back on the eCrater searches again?

go to www.ecrater.com and click on contact at the bottom of the screen.

I am totally amazed by the number of folks that seem not to read rules before signing up for things. A contract is a contract.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: