eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Shipping question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dayoldrecords

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Shipping question Reply with quote

Hello! I'm a disgruntled eBay Powerseller looking to move my store inventory to a new home...and it looks like eCrater might just be the place. My first question is: I do flat shipping and want to include Europe/Asia. Do I have to click ever single country that I'm wanting to ship to? That seems incredibly time consuming and unnecessary. I'm I missing something? Is there an easier way?

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to my time here at eCrater!

~tym
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I have to click ever single country that I'm wanting to ship to? That seems incredibly time consuming and unnecessary. I'm I missing something? Is there an easier way?

You only check them in the set up process so orders from those countries are allowed.
The shipping amount will not show for any place other then US and Canada. I put in my listing for international buyers to email me for the shipping amount.
You can if you wanted put the amounts in the listing BUT it still won't appear in the order.
once I get the email inquire, I send them a PayPal invoice for the item and the shipping charges. They pay, I ship, it's done!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: