eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello New Here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fivestarwholesale

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Hello New Here! Reply with quote

Hello I just open a new store a few days ago and do have a few questions.

Does ecrater make money from the selling of our products? How do we know that all sells are not being redirected to their home page store?

My products are not showing up on their home page store why? I see that alot of other stores products are.

Appreciated any knowledge you can send my way.

thanks bj Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello New Here! Reply with quote

Quote:

Does ecrater make money from the selling of our products?

NO! Ecrater won't cost you a penny! You will of course have PayPal fees. But ecrater does not make any money of you for your ads. If you want to BUY advertising on the home page or the category you can do that.

Quote:
How do we know that all sells are not being redirected to their home page store?

What do you mean?
Everything you list in your store is part of the listings on www.ecrater.com - think of it as a Mall. You are one store there, but if that Mall had a listing of every item available your items would appear in the Malll listing.

Quote:

My products are not showing up on their home page store why? I see that alot of other stores products are.

Are you selling from an affilate wholesaler?
Thoses type items like SMC and other so-called wholesaler items do not appear in searches. That is stated in the user agreement.

To get the reason your items don't appear in a search on www.ecrater.com you will need to fill out the contact us form
http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: