eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What's wrong with my site?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazyhemp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: What's wrong with my site? Reply with quote

Hi guys! My site has been up for a few weeks now and I haven't had one sale yet. I've had many product hits but no purchases. I need your advice on what I can do to make it better, thanks!
Here's my site- www.crazyhemp.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store looks nice.

First - so you are aware - search engines can take 4-8 weeks to find you AFTER you have submitted your URL to them.

ANOTHER SUGGESTION - Think about your titles, if you were in google looking for what you sell, as a buyer what would you search? I am guess a buyer would search Hemp Jewelry or Hemp Bracelet --- That should be in your title. You have a lot of empty valuable space in your titles. Those titles are what will get the buyers to you.

EXAMPLE --
Your title is
Flower with Smiley Face Bracelet
I suggest
Hemp Bracelet 9 inch Fimo Flower Bead with Smiley Face Bracelet Jewelry

What type of advertising are you doing?
Crazyhemp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your help, that does make a lot of sense I should have thought about that. I appreciate it! I made the titles a bit more detailed. I've submitted my site to a lot of free search engines, that's it. It just costs a lot of money to have it listed in the top of search results, so I don't want to do that. Thanks again!
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazyhemp wrote:
I've submitted my site to a lot of free search engines, that's it. It just costs a lot of money to have it listed in the top of search results, so I don't want to do that. Thanks again!

YEP, that's exactly what I do! MSN, Yahoo, etc ... all for free. Also look into getting free webpages like myspace, MSN Space, Yahoo 360, etc. ALL FREE. Join groups! Yahoo have lots of groups - I only know of one "hippie" group but I know there are others. Somewhere I have a link to that "hippie" yahoo gorup I mentions --- when I find it, I will pm it to you. I will be gone for a while but I won't forget to find it when I return. I know that group will love your stuff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: