eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

WHO is eCrater?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nokataysilverjewelry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: WHO is eCrater? Reply with quote

I saw the creator and how this has been an ongoing project for about 2 years but I am curious who is behind eCrater? Is there a physical address? In another thread you advise being available for contact yet I see little here for contacting eCrater by mail or phone? Is there customer support if for some reason there is a breakdown in communication that results in me not getting my orders and risking my reputation? PHP is known for hackers messing up BBS and that type of security is important to me and keeping a good reputation.

Please don't misunderstand my concerns. For anybody reading this I believe this is a great concept and has some unlimited potential. In fact I have the time and would love to get on the bandwagon NOW! I just want some reassurance that I won't get a canned response like Ebay gives me, or worse, no response at all.

The Moderator here responds to all questions excellently and has patience by the bundles. I see him unrelentlingly helping newbs. This is a thing we can all help make into something. I advise using the marketing your store section here. Don't wait for buyers to find you, lead them to you! I have used my Ebay store link in my signature on my local BBS, being careful to avoid the political stuff, of course. I see the referring domains come in on Ebay via those boards I post on including Allpar.com, SouthCoastResponse.com, LizzieBorden.com, Varaces.com and my own site http://home.comcast.net/~nokatay/main.htm
Post on local boards "OMG...Look what I found!!!", ETC. Email your friends, use the addresses on those annoying chain emails you get. There are oodles of addys where those have been. I'll make a 'flyer' to post that can be passed on if I can get time. Maybe I'm just grabbing at straws. Please tell me if you think I am crazy. Just don't hurt me (smile).

Many of you know why people like me are here this week because of Bill and Meg's stock buyback efforts on FeeBay. I haven't given that up but want to test the waters beyond the familiar, so to speak and get some reassurance that I won't be investing time on listings that are going to frustrate me.

Enough of me rambling on. So please tell us more about yourself and eCrater Mr D.

Nokatay
nokataysilverjewelry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least I found out who to contact for customer support.

[wiped]
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not allowed to post personal contact information for other people. If somebody is interested in my contact information there is a "whois ecrater.com" command ...

Regarding the security of the marketplace my comment is:

There are no bad programming languages. There are bad coding styles.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: