eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

SHIPPING MATRIX - By Ounces Pounds Whatever you need
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: shipping Reply with quote

avonforless wrote:
I haven't tried to figure out the shipping yet but wouldn't it default to PayPal and Google shipping. Would you leave it blank then? Thanks.

Google don't have shipping.

PayPal - shipping will add to it.

BUT if you dont' have the shipping here - then the order will show ZERO for shipping and you will have buyers screaming.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
avonforless

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: shipping Reply with quote

Thank you. I guess I will have to take the time and figure the shipping matrix.
tchxtremescooters

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avonforless.. I'm not sure but I think you may want to check this out http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php #3.3 before you add anything to the your far right featured category. Maybe Big T can say for sure... Tom Very Happy
~~~~~~~~~
TCH X-Treme Scooters
TCH Silver Shop
TCH Gifts & Things
avonforless

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Shipping Reply with quote

I'm not sure I understand. What should I be looking at? Thanks.
tchxtremescooters

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Shipping Reply with quote

avonforless wrote:
I'm not sure I understand. What should I be looking at? Thanks.

Some people have their store suspended when there is anything "designer" related. I'm sure someone will be along (Big T ?) that can elaborate more... Tom Very Happy
~~~~~~~~~
TCH X-Treme Scooters
TCH Silver Shop
TCH Gifts & Things
avonforless

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Shipping Reply with quote

OK, I see what you are saying. I am a Avon representative and have been selling online for a couple of years. Yes, Avon knows it and encourages it.

One problem I see is that Avon has the major selling websites locked up. If, for example, you search on Yahoo shopping and several others you will see that Avon is the only company selling Avon and the only one allowed to do so. I still have to figure out how to get business by working around this because we are closing our retail location so I am planning on doing it all online now.

Thanks.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AVON is an affiliation. Other then the terms regarding affilates - your store appears fine.

As for the shipping matrix - yep, you just need to figure out what works for you.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "designer" issue only comes into play when items are "designer-inspired" i.e., fakes or otherwise capitalizing on company names that don't have anything to do with the product.
MoulinRougeTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
The "designer" issue only comes into play when items are "designer-inspired" i.e., fakes or otherwise capitalizing on company names that don't have anything to do with the product.

Hi everyone
I'm new the ecrater and finding it hard to understand mostly how the shipping works, but i'm still reading the forums for lots of good help.

I notice poopsheet mentioned designer inspired...........does this mean we are not allowed to sell designer inspired? If someone knows please let me know so I don't go against any rules.

toni
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Toni. Here's a link to the eCrater terms:

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Check out Section 3.3. especially.
MoulinRougeTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
Hi, Toni. Here's a link to the eCrater terms:

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Check out Section 3.3. especially.

Thank you very much for the link, it ans my questions.......

toni
grandmasgeneralstore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: NEW AND TOTALLY CONFUSED ON MATRIX Reply with quote

HI, I'M NEW AND USED TO SELLING ON EBAY. I SHIP TO US AND CANADA. THE MATRIX SHOWS ZONES AS U.S. AND CANADA, BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENT ZONES WITHIN THE U.S. AND SHIPPING FROM GEORGIA TO CALIFORNIA IS MORE THAN TO FLORIDA. DOES THAT MEAN FLORIDA PAYS THE SAME AS CALIFORNIA OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING. I'M USED TO FIGURING SHIPPING BY ZIP CODE. THX FOR ANY HELP. GRANDMA
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
DOES THAT MEAN FLORIDA PAYS THE SAME AS CALIFORNIA

YES, that's exactly what it means.
There is no by zip code type shipping availabel here.
MANY suggest you use the highest rate and state in the descriptions that the shipping quote is the MAX you will be cahrges and offer a refund if the shipping is lower.
grandmasgeneralstore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THX SO MUCH Smile
Jewellsemporium

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: SHIPPING MATRIX ZONE PROBLEMS Reply with quote

I ADDED THIS TO MY STORE TERMS SECTION AND WILL ADD IT TO MY ITEM DISCRIPTIONS TO BETTER SERVE MY CUSTOMERS I AM HOPING IT WILL HELP. I ALSO PLAN ON USING GREAT COMMUNICATION TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MY BUYERS.

FOR BEST GUESS INFO. ON PRIORITY SHIPPING RATES COPY AND PASTE THIS ADDRESS INTO YOUR BROWSER. http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/ratesandfees.htm#wp1006694 THESE RATES ARE GIVEN BY WEIGHT AND ZONE. WEIGHT WILL BE PROVIDED IN ITEM DISCRIPTION WHENEVER POSSIBLE. FOR ZONE INFO. TO USE CHART ABOVE COPY AND PASTE THIS ADDRESS IN BROWSER, THEN PUT IN THE FIRST 3 NUMBERS OF ORIGIN ZIP CODE WHICH IS 048. http://postcalc.usps.gov/Zonecharts/default.asp THIS FEATURE WILL SHOW THAT IF YOUR ZIP CODE BEGINS WITH 325 THEN IT IN IN ZONE #6 FROM US. SO IN FIRST CHART PROVIDED TAKE WEIGHT LETS SAY 5LBS. TO ZONE #6 YOU GET SHIPPING COST OF $12.90. WE HOPE THIS HELPS YOU IN FIGURING YOUR SHIPPING COSTS. THAT SAID WE WILL LIST SHIPPING COST IN LISTING AS ZONE #8. IF YOU PAY WITH CHECK/MONEY ORDER, THROUGH E-MAIL WE CAN MUTUALLY COME TO A PROPER SHIPPING COST BY USING METHOD ABOVE. IF PAYING BY PAYPAL ZONE #8 SHIPPING COSTS WILL BE PAID AND THEN REMAINDER RETURNED THROUGH PAYPAL AFTER SHIPPING COST IS CONFIRMED. ALSO IN THIS CASE SHIPPING RECIEPT WILL BE ATTACHED IN AN E-MAIL AFTER SHIPPED, AND REFUND GIVIN.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 4 of 25

Jump to: