eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My items are not showing
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fengshui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: My items are not showing Reply with quote

I made quite a number of site updates. All of the items show in the admin site builder but none of them show when I browse the site. How can this be rectified?

Thanks in advance
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you've already read the sticky at the top of this list that says "Read this first"? If you can't find anything that you think is a violation of any of the rules and regulations of ecrater, then go to the main page at www.ecrater.com and send a message to the "contact" link.

Remember that, since your store has been shut down, nobody reading the forums can look at it to see what could be wrong. Sad

Good luck in straightening out your problems!
Becky
fengshui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Thanks Becky Reply with quote

I did find the contact link after I posted my message. Is it normally fast to get things rectified? I have put a lot of work into this site.

I don't think anything I am doing is a violation of the rules of eCrater. All we are doing is selling feng shui items, ornaments and the like.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you've read through the Terms but for future reference for anybody else, here's the link:

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging from your home page I don't see any reason you should be shut down. I hope you get back up soon. I'd love to look at your prosperity gods.
fengshui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Hope we are up again soon too Reply with quote

We actually have a huge range of FengShui items offered and will be adding man items in the next couple of weeks.

I read through the terms and conditions again myself and I am stumped. I don't understand why we are disabled.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you have FAKES listed?
Did you have them in the wrong global cateogries?

I have no clue - you'll have to figure it out.
fengshui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: All of our items are genuine Reply with quote

All items on FengShui are genuine original items including figurines, jewelery, vases, bowls, tea sets, some fantastic wealth ships, wealth gods, space clearing tools and sacred symbols (you have probably heard of bagua... which Bruce Lee used to use). These items are all guaranteed 100% original high quality. I practice FengShui myself and have a large array of these products in and around my home.

There is a mixed range from popular FengShui masters such as Lillian Too along with a large range of semi precious jewelery from the orient.

All of the DZI beads we offer, for example, are guaranteed genuine items that have been blessed by Nepalese budhist monks. I wear one of these Dzi Beads myself along with some of the gold jewelery range.

All of the brass and crystal items are either genuine ex- WOFS (world of feng shui) or are manufacturer-direct from Kuantan in Malaysia where we have a distribution center.

We are authorised distributors for World of Feng Shui (WOFS) and have their written permission to market their products through our web site.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the photos and descriptions? All yours? Not copying from somewhere else?

I am just guessing here.
fengshui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Photos & Descriptions Reply with quote

All of the photos were taken at one of our retail outlets in Malaysia (original) and all of the descriptions have been prepared by Quenie Fong our resident Feng Shui master.

I tried the contact link but no response yet. Any idea who actually runs the site? We put a lot of work into this and deserve a fair deal like everyone else Etailing here.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Any idea who actually runs the site?

Have you looked at the about page on ecrater.com?
fengshui

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Did have a look. Looks like a 1 man show. I have sent a couple of requests using the contacts link but no response. I even offered to pay for the premium advertising service.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you accidentally hidden your listings? When people are getting the store ready they can hide the listings until they are ready for business. When I look at the categories page of your store it shows lots of items listed but no items when I click on the category.

Usually if a store is suspended it will show all the categories as having 0 items in them.

Good luck.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Usually if a store is suspended it will show all the categories as having 0 items in them.

NOPE, a suspended store will have the number of items shown next to the category but then when you click on the category it shows ZERO.

This store has been suspended but based on what he has stated here - I have no idea why.
fengshui

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Hidden Items... No Reply with quote

None of the items I have listed are hidden. It has been 2 days and still no response from the webmaster. I want to do more updates but I am not sure whether it is worth building the rest of the store here. This sort of thing is really frustrating.

Does anyone know Mr. Ditmar's phone number?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: