eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

First Sale in August - YEAH!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: First Sale in August - YEAH! Reply with quote

I just got my first August sale and paid by PayPal. I hope this month is as good or better than July. That would be Awesome.

Joyce
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
orangegrovebooks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz Periwinkles!

Once I get my store up and running I'll be happy with a few sales a month. Of course, more would be better! Laughing
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: what did ya sell? what did ya sell?! Reply with quote

Laughing
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done well the past three months. August is usually a slow month due to school starting and so much money spent on getting those kids back in school. But I have had a couple sales for August so far and over the past week (end of July and first of August) I sold quite a few items. One lady from New Zealand lady purchased 35 items. Since I did not have that country open for purchases she sent me a list, i sent her a Pay Pal invoice and she paid by Pal Pal immediately. Of course she had purchased a good order fom me a week before at another site. So hopefullly she will be back looking at my items again and items of others too.

Hoping for a GOOD, "the rest of the year" here. Increasing inventory daily. Up to over 1000 items now.
yellowrose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: First Sale in August - YEAH! Reply with quote

Hey! Way to go! Hope lots of sales continue for you. Once school starts again, I am hoping sales will pick up. Summer is usually a slow time but you seem to be doing very well. Congratulations!
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Actually July was slow other places but pretty good here. I guess it's just the luck of the draw and what people want. I'm moving everything from my other sites to here as I like this site the best. will just let it sit until the right person comes along.

Joyce
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Periwinkles - that is just great on your sales - I agree with you "moving" everything here - I'm of the same opinion - Laughing
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely moving everything here. Just woke up to another sale and paid by google checkout. I have had a good selling experience here.

Joyce
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Great News Joyce! Reply with quote

Keep sharing your selling news with everyone! It gives everyone hope and inspiration! We know the sales are out there...just gotta get them through our doors...and in the meantime sharing in that boost of excitement from another seller keeps us going!

Congratulations! Vickie
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Great News Joyce! Reply with quote

LynnaVicOriginals wrote:
Keep sharing your selling news with everyone! It gives everyone hope and inspiration! We know the sales are out there...just gotta get them through our doors...and in the meantime sharing in that boost of excitement from another seller keeps us going!

Congratulations! Vickie

I will - everyone should. My sales always seem to come together. I might get a few at one time and then nothing for a while.

Joyce
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another sale! Good for you - let's keep our fingers crossed that August picks up -
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

August has been good for me. Surprising because August is usually a real slow month due to parents getting those kids ready to start back to school. Sales seem to increase each month. Sure looking forward to the Holiday season coming up soon.
tressables

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for sales! That is good news, Joyce.....here's to more sales to come!

Gale
bookboutique

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo Hoo! Way to go ladies and gentlemen! Very Happy

Here's wishing EVERYONE great sales this season! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: