eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Got first neutral feedback---

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Got first neutral feedback--- Reply with quote

I got neutral feedback which is bogus. The item was just great when I sent it. I don't like having feedback where the seller cannot even fight back. I think it would be better not to have it at all. I don't think regular stores have a feedback area. Since it is neutral I'm not going to try and get it removed but don't think one way feedback is fair to sellers.

Joyce
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
clothingbay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for sellers not to be able to leave feedback is not good! I didn't know that we couldnt (new around here)... Evil or Very Mad
binkie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't like having feedback where the seller cannot even fight back. I think it would be better not to have it at all. I don't think regular stores have a feedback area. Since it is neutral I'm not going to try and get it removed but don't think one way feedback is fair to sellers.

I totally agree!!!!
HandmadeByNikki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the way ecrater allows us to have a store that looks like our own store and that buyers do not need to register. This is a BIG plus over many sites out there. However, stand alone webstores do not have feedback systems (from those I have dealt with anyway), and therefore this is one drawback to our stores here at ecrater. I personally think it takes away a bit of the professionalism of our stores to have a feedback system. Feedback systems are ideal for auction sites, not individual stores. Outside of auction sites, I don't think most online shoppers will return to leave feedback.

Just my opinion....
Nikki =)
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support guys. I think what really made me mad is she didn't even try to contact me to see if I was willing to take a return or anything.

Joyce
poopsheet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Got first neutral feedback--- Reply with quote

Periwinkles wrote:
I think it would be better not to have it at all.

Agreed.

Quote:
I don't think regular stores have a feedback area.

True.
Seamless-Switchplates

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Periwinkles go to the homepage and click the contact us and you can dispute the bogus feedback and get it erased. The ecrater team is super responsive!
my-little-e-shop-in-ukraine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: SCRAP FEEDBACK Reply with quote

As we have posted in other places. I believe we should scrap feedback altogether. It is a hangover from efee.

We claim to be independent stores in the internet marketplace. Independent stores do not have efee feedback systems.

Only some buyers can leave feedback, sellers cannot leave feedback. Often the system make stores like like they sell very little when in fact they are very busy.

Please someone organise a poll of see if sellers want to keep or scrap feedback and then we can present a request to ecrater.
somethingpretty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: I can't imagine Reply with quote

anyone leaving Periwinkle a neutral feedback- when I vision her, I can't see her doing anything but the nicest things- I feel sure she didn't deserve this.
Some people just like to be mean.
Bettye
tressables

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: I can't imagine Reply with quote

somethingpretty wrote:
anyone leaving Periwinkle a neutral feedback- when I vision her, I can't see her doing anything but the nicest things- I feel sure she didn't deserve this.
Some people just like to be mean.
Bettye

and picky!! I gotta agree with Bettye.

Gale
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: