eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

lWant to do a holiday promotion as a group?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: lWant to do a holiday promotion as a group? Reply with quote

If you are interested in doing a holiday promotion this fall as a group, check out the posts in our Yahoo group. We are thinking that we could each have some kind of promotion and advertise them as a group on our various websites, squidoo lenses, etc. That way both Ecrater and each member of the group would get some extra exposure for their own promotion.
If you think you'd like to, the link to the seller's group is http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ecrater_sellers_Group/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
my-little-e-shop-in-ukraine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: COUNT ME IN Reply with quote

You can count me in. I think I would like to offer anyone who buys a Russian Language Book from my store a Calender Book Mark, they are great fun. Like a picture of Shrek or Winnie the Pooh on one side and a 2008 calender in Russian on the other.

If allowed might enter something from one of my other stores if I can think of a good idea. So that will be two stores if allowed.

Happy to get some links or a banner out there on the net when you have something I can post Smile
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I know you'll have some good ideas on promotion! That makes 5 so far, we want as many as possible!
abeleeshandcraftedjewelry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Yay! Reply with quote

Yippee -- looks like this is starting to come together!

Like I said in the Yahoo group, I'm definitely in!

*.Lee
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.BusinessesGrowingTogether.com is going to be giving away a Holiday Discount ebook --- feel free to go to the site and click on seller information then click on programs for more details.

EVERYONE is welcome to partcipate. The more sellers - the more books given away! The more exposture everyone gets.

Lets all work together for the best holdicay ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: